This Weekends Adventures in pictures...

Betsy Anitahug
on 3/7/06 4:08 am - Danville, VA
Kat was so great in helping me (or doing it) get the pictures from this weekend on my profile....go check em out... Hugs, Betsy An Old Clucker...
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/7/06 5:21 am - Staunton, VA
Cluck that, Baby! Love you, JoAnn
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/7/06 6:11 am - Danville, VA
Hi my Sweet Clucker!!!!! Been upclucking lately? hehe...I really enjoyed having you here and hope you come back again soon. Hugs, Betsy
Ms Court
on 3/7/06 5:23 am - Remington, VA
Wow Betsy you look amazing. Keep it up. Courtney 13 1/2 weeks - 62 lbs
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/7/06 6:12 am - Danville, VA
Awww Thanks, Courtney...we had so much fun. Wish we all lived closer than we do. Maybe next time you will be able to come. My home is open to all of you anytime. Hugs, Betsy
Pat F.
on 3/7/06 5:38 am - Richmond, VA
Besty you look so good. I cannot wait to meet you in person. I am hoping to make that happen next week on one of my days off. If not maybe the next week. It all depends on how I am working and if I have to go to school that night.
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/7/06 6:13 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie....Thank you so much...I can't wait to meet you!!! I feel like I already know you though. We have all been through so much together...a special bond. Hugs, Betsy
lookin2lose2
on 3/7/06 6:13 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Betsy, You look BEAUTIFUL . . . simply AWESOME! I can see you shaking up Danville - Watch Out Now! You need to change that tag line from An Old Clucker to One Hot Clucker - You Go Girlfriend!!! Jean
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/7/06 6:18 am - Danville, VA
Oh Jean, Thank you so much....we tried to shake up Danville but it is unshakeable...We had so much fun though...I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life...It was the best birthday I have ever had.. Hugs, betsy Not sure about the One Hot Clucker....
Judy B.
on 3/7/06 7:02 am - Marion, VA
YOu look amazing betsy..and everyone looked like they were having a blast!!!! Hugs JudyB
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views