HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA MAE!!

cappymoon
on 3/7/06 2:46 am - Northern, VA
I know you are still out of town, but I wanted to let you know I was thinking about you while you are on your trip. Hope you are having fun, and a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!! Have a good one, and let me know when you are back in town, I will take you out for lunch Dianna
Kathy & Rich
on 3/7/06 3:26 am - Fairfax, VA
Happy Birthday Donna!
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/06 8:22 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Thanks Kathy, donna
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/7/06 3:59 am - Danville, VA
Hi Ms Donna.....Another year older but getting younger all the time. I love ya and miss ya bunches, girl. Wish you could have been with us this weekend we had a cluckin' good time....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/06 8:23 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Betsy, my almost birthday twin!! Hope you had a nice birthday, which it sounds like you did!! Oh, and I forget how old I am too -- maybe it's 43!! love donna
renea g
on 3/7/06 5:49 am - Mountains of, VA
Happy birthday DONNA MAE I love you, Renea
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/06 8:24 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Renea! Is that you!! How sweet of you to wish me a happy birthday. I have a real cute picture of us from Charlottesville. I'll email it to you. I wish I knew how to post a link to shutterfly so I could share all the pictures. I'll have to try to find some smart person to help me (Lei -- are you there!!!) Thanks for this message - you're a sweetheart!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/06 9:08 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
You KNOW me - I read everything that has your blonde smile attached to it. I'm just NOSY like that! I helped a few friends load photos and share links, from Shutterfly. Let me just cut and paste the most recent email below. It should be enough to walk you through it, if not, hollar back with any questions. I want to see the photos TOO!!! ::::::::::::::::::::: Cut and Paste Below :::::::::::::::::::::: It's SOOOOOOOOOO EASY, honest. Im gonna try to explain it to you first - so you can try it out, if you can't get it to work, hollar back at me. After you upload the photos to your album - you're ready to SHARE the photos. Look at the top of the phot album page, there should be several TABS. One will be the option to "SHARE". Click on it. Then click on the NEXT button (again) on the top right of that screen. It will ask you if you want ALL the photos shared, assuming you do - click okay, or next, or yes, whatever the option is. If not, then say NO, and SELECT only the ones you want to share individually -- then continue by clicking on the "next" button in the upper right corner. It'll take you to a screen asking for the EMAIL address of the person you want to share it with. I always just type in MY email address - then hit ENTER (or next) sorry - don't have it pulled up. The reason I send it to MYself is because I always tend to share my photo albums with the boards. Rather then have to type in every one's email addresses and email them direct, it's easier to get an HTML link that I can just share in one post. After Shutterfly sends the email (to my email address) it ALSO sends a confirmation to me that it's been SENT. You'll get a message saying "Your album has been shared" and it'll include the HTML link in that notice. You can either cut and paste that HTML link to your post --- or -- you can wait till you get the confirmation SHARED album notice from Shutterfly. Then just CUT and PASTE the "HTML" coded link to your post and share it with the board! Hope it makes sense - if not hollar back! .
Shanana
on 3/7/06 6:35 am - Altavista, VA
Happy Birthday Pretty Lady. Hope you are having a great time in CA. Thanks for the box of clothes. They are wonderful. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/06 8:25 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Thanks Shannon, and I was sure hoping you could use some of the clothes. Can you? Or are they all too big by now!! Just pass them on. love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views