Scale Moved Again...It was not broken!

Jill.M
on 3/6/06 8:01 pm - Franklin, VA
The scale finally moved again....after about 3-4 weeks of not moving. I am now at 220...down another 3 pounds. I started my WLS journey at 334# in August...so I am down 114 pounds with 39 to go to meet my surgeons goal!!!!! I am planning to update my profile this week....it has been almost a month since I have updated. Hope you have a great day!!! Jill
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/6/06 8:04 pm - Danville, VA
Fantastic, Jill....You are doing wonderful and I am so proud of you. Those weeks when it stalls is sooooo frustrating, I know. You are so close to your goal and it seems the closer we get the harder it is. But what a wonderful journey... Hugs, betsy
Jill.M
on 3/6/06 8:07 pm - Franklin, VA
Thanks! I know it is frustrating...but I rested in the fact that I was doing what I was supposed to be doing and following the orders. I just had to wait for my body to get back on the bandwagon. Thanks for the encouragement. I am usually a lurker, and have read about your struggles. I am so glad that you are on the higher side now! Have a great day! Jill
Shanana
on 3/6/06 8:15 pm - Altavista, VA
Congrats Jill. Mine are starting to do that hold thingy. I jump down after my period everymonth. Want to get back to those weekly jump downs. I have been sick though and they jumped down alot. Need to do strictly protein and water to see if i can jumpstart this thing again. Shannon
lookin2lose2
on 3/6/06 10:13 pm - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Jill, You are doing AWESOME! I looked at your profile and you look GREAT!! You are such an inspiration to others like me who have just started the journey. Thanks, Jean
(deactivated member)
on 3/7/06 8:58 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Ohhhhh, mine did too, unfortunately - it was UP!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views