Having a rough time a year later.

LoriMcGarrity
on 3/6/06 6:48 am - Hopewell, VA
Well I was one year out on 2-3-06 and had been doing well. Lost well below my orginial goal of 125, got down to 108 as of today. Have been severely anemic had had blood in my stool so they ordered a colonoscopy and EGD. Had them both done a little over a week ago. They found a HUGE ulcer, some polyps and something else. The problem is, I've not been able to keep any food down ever since the test. I get sick after everything I eat. I don't just easily throw up like I used to either. Now, after I get sick and if feels like it's not going anywhere it will take me hours to get it all up. I go back to St. Mary's tomorrow for an upper GI to see what the problem is. Anybody have any similiar experience they'd like to share? Thanks! Lori
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/6/06 8:07 am - Danville, VA
Oh Lori...I am so sorry you are feeling so bad. Wish I could offer some advice but I can't. I just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Betsy
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/6/06 11:03 am - Staunton, VA
Lori, I don't have any advice or ideas, but I certainly wish the best for you! Good luck tomorrow. I hope they can make you feel better soon! JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views