How Wonderful Can a Man Be??

MrsTonyaBrown
on 3/6/06 5:11 am - Jacksonville, FL
My adoring husband, who's been with me throughout this, said something today that made me just glow inside. I met him weighing around 285lbs back in Nov 1999 and just kept gaining weight until I ended up being 405lbs before my surgery. Now, I'm down to 265lbs and after several month long stalls, I'm working out 3-5 days a week, and I'm back to losing 3-4 lbs a week. We got dressed to go workout today and I put on the one workout outfit that fits like it should (not like a tent the rest fit like) and he whistled and said: "Wow, you are perfect. Beautiful, healthy, and smiling. That's all I need. " I laughed and kissed him and told him, "No, I won't quit losing." He just laughed and said whatever I wanted but he's happy even if I never lost another pound. He said that when I was 405 lbs, his biggest worry was that I wasn't healthy and couldn't get out and go places and was severely depressed because of it. Now, according to him, I'm vibrant, smiling, and confident and he's happy to even know such a wonderful woman. Couldn't you just eat him up with a spoon? Tonya 405/379/267/180 (highest/surgery/current/goal) -138 from highest -112 from surgery
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/6/06 5:18 am - Danville, VA
Oh, Tonya....what a lucky lady...Make sure you let him know how special this all means to you. Maybe a candlelit dinner tonight? You are so lucky to have his support. Hugs, betsy
Kathy & Rich
on 3/6/06 5:21 am - Fairfax, VA
He rocks, Tonya! I feel blessed to have a truly truly wonderful one too - I get treated like a queen... Kathy
Kathy & Rich
on 3/6/06 5:21 am - Fairfax, VA
Oh, and best of all Tonya... YOU DESERVE HIM!
spaceystacey
on 3/6/06 9:46 am - Littleton, NC
Tonya, Isn't it wonderful? My husband says things like that to me too. He is my world and I couldn't ask for a better partner! hugs, Stacey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views