New Name

jilldennis
on 3/6/06 2:23 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, All My daughter told me the other day if I typedmy name into a "search" like aol or google it would bring up all kinds of stuff on me including my OH Profile. I did that this morning and it did!!! I was shocked! I decided to change my name...as many others have...it's still me - just a new name! Have a great day! Hugs! Jill
(deactivated member)
on 3/6/06 3:07 am - Remington, VA
Jill, How interesting....think I'll give it a try.....That was wild! It brought up my OH page first and then everything else was on others named Kirsten. There was also a few with the last name of Scannon--not a common name. Fascinating! Thanks for sharing! Kirsten
jilldennis
on 3/6/06 4:08 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi Kirsten - It's kinda weird!!! Hugs! Jill
yvette223
on 3/6/06 3:09 am - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Hey that is weird, i am going to change mine also, thanks for the info Jill yvette
jilldennis
on 3/6/06 4:12 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hey I like the name Kewl Beans!!! How are you feeling? Too bad you couldn't go this week-end!!! We had such a blast!!! You will have to come to the next one! Hugs! Jill
Kathy & Rich
on 3/6/06 5:27 am - Fairfax, VA
Whatcha doing, Jellybean!
kizie23
on 3/6/06 8:18 am - blacksburg, VA
Jill, I found that out a couple months ago. I did a post about it and contacted the OH team, at that time they were supposed to be looking into ways to have it changed. So, I changed my name as well. Melissa
hollydecarlo
on 3/6/06 8:28 am - hopewell, VA
jill how do you do that?
heatherevond
on 3/6/06 9:53 am - Madison, AL
I want in on the secret too, please. I've searched the site and my profile page and I can't find a way to change my "user name".
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/6/06 10:35 am - Staunton, VA
I love it, you old mother clucker! Tigger
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views