Time for me to ask for prayers!

Betsy Anitahug
on 3/5/06 11:57 pm - Danville, VA
Kathy, YOu and your family are in my thoughts and prayers today...Be strong as we are all behind you and there in spirit. Hugs, betsy
Kathy & Rich
on 3/6/06 5:47 am - Fairfax, VA
Thanks, bitsy, Betsy! Hope you had the best birthday! Hugs, Kathy
Ms Court
on 3/6/06 12:15 am - Remington, VA
Kathy my thoughts & prayers are with you and yours. Courtney 13 1/2 weeks out - 62 lbs
Kathy & Rich
on 3/6/06 5:49 am - Fairfax, VA
Thank you so much, Courtney! Hugs, Kathy
hollydecarlo
on 3/6/06 2:19 am - hopewell, VA
kathy, you and your family will be in my prayer take care and god bless,holly
Kathy & Rich
on 3/6/06 5:50 am - Fairfax, VA
Thank you, Holly! I appreciate it. Hugs, Kathy
Ernurse323
on 3/6/06 2:21 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Oh Kathy.. My heart and prayers and with you and your family. What a terrible thing to go through. I hope all turns out for the best. Your sis and I have the same OR times tomorrow. I will be sending positive thoughts her way !!! Hugs, Dana
Kathy & Rich
on 3/6/06 5:53 am - Fairfax, VA
Dana, Lots of surgeries going on tomorrow...one gal at work is having something done (don't know what), my coworker's 86 year old mother is having a cancerous kidney removed (prognosis is excellent!), my friend's father is having cataract surgery, my sister is having her surgery tomorrow and you have yours! Lots of very skilled surgeons will be taking center stage to practice their skill - their gift. Best wishes to all! Thanks so much, Dana! I'm very excited for you! Hugs, Kathy
sylvia
on 3/6/06 8:09 am - Stafford, VA
For eveyone that knows and loves your sister and for everyone involved in her surgery, my heartfelt prayer goes out. Sylvia
Kathy & Rich
on 3/6/06 9:40 am - Fairfax, VA
Thank you Sylvia! I appreciate it!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views