Thelma and Louise!

*~Tigger~ *
on 3/5/06 11:58 am - Staunton, VA
On the way to the first official gathering of the Sisterhood of the Mother Cluckers, Holly and I heard a very loud BOOM! We were traveling down I-81 near Natural Bridge at a rather rapid rate when her front left tire blew. Mother Clucker, were we ever scared! She did a wonderful job of getting us off to the side of the highway safely. When this truck driver stopped and began walking back toward us, Holly asked me if I had a screwdriver, knife, or any other such weapon with me. He turned out to be VERY nice and helpful, AND was probably more frightened of us than we were of him! That's when I decided that we were the 2006 version of Thelma and Louise! You just never know what adventures are waiting out there for you! JoAnn aka Thelma, or is it Louise? P.S. I asked Holly if she thought the trucker would have stopped to help us if we had still been MO.
Shanana
on 3/5/06 8:05 pm - Altavista, VA
Glad Thelma and Louise are OK. Was so worried waiting on you. Hope that is the only time you have to be Thelma and Louise. Shannon
jilldennis
on 3/5/06 9:57 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Thelma Glad you guys made it home with no incidents! Good luck today with the house stuff! I'm praying for you! Hugs Jill
wanda
on 3/5/06 10:42 pm
JoAnn, You are cute! I'm glad you both are safe and that the trucker who stopped was helpful! Have a great day! Wanda
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/5/06 11:50 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...uhmmm Mother Clucker!!! I just fell in love with you this weekend, MC. You are so sweet and so much fun. Wish you and Holly lived closer. I am so glad the trucker helped you guys out and really glad that Holly was able to keep that Clucker on the road...it could have turned out tragic. I am thankful that you are fine and made it home safely. Please come back soon, I miss you all so much already. Hugs, Betsy
hollydecarlo
on 3/6/06 2:24 am - hopewell, VA
Good afternoon sweet clucker!!! I think im louise and your themla lol!! Had a blast!!! Love you,holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views