Mother "Cluckin" Good Time in Danville

jilldennis
on 3/5/06 2:33 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Happy Sunday Morning All - Right now we (Tink, Cappymoon, me, JoAnn, Holly) are at Betsy's and all we can say is what clucks in Danville stays in Danville...hmmmm.... Betsy was serenaded by the lead singer... He wanted to take Holly home...and he sat on Dianna's lap... Then we decided to hit the state line...and went to Clucks....what an experience...once in a lifetime...words cannot even describe this little redneck bar in North Carolina!!! OMFC!!!!! JoAnn upclucked in two states setting a personal best...(tequilla rose-) I got hit on by Bucky Cluck with no teeth!!! OMFC!!!! There was a scary (very scary) "ho-cluck" guarding the pole - so Tink couldn't ! Shannon - you should have spent the night! We did sleep about four or five hours - although Holly did pass out first! We had such a great MC time!!! The YaYa's have nothin' on the The Divine Secrets of the Mother Cluckin' Sisterhood!!! Cluck on!!!
Shanana
on 3/5/06 2:48 am - Altavista, VA
Sorry I could not stay. I slept about 11 hours last night. A record for me in a long long time. Need my rest to feel better. Got to cluck my but back to work tommorrow. Sorry Clucks was a bomb. I heard it was poppin Friday night. Oh well. It was great to see everyone again. Maybe next time I can boogie . Shannon
nitengale
on 3/5/06 3:25 am - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Oh man...what did I miss??? Sounds like you guys had a blast!!! Jill you have to define some of your abbreviations for the inept...OMFC...I have an idea but not sure if I'm target or way off base... Holly... you are so funny... I thought you could hang with the gang girl... I want pictures!!!! wiggles
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/5/06 8:23 am - Staunton, VA
Wanda, "OMFC" means just what you think it means, IF your mind is either in the gutter or screwed up by that blasted Ta-kill-ya Rose! Hope to see you soon! and no more JoAnn
bkhunter68
on 3/5/06 3:50 am - VA
Glad you all had a great time. Question, How many cluckin sisters does it take to set up a computer I think I know how many to screw one up.
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/5/06 4:16 am - Danville, VA
Cleve, You had to have been here....I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life....with Joanne upclucking in two states and the computer!!! OMG Love ya gorgeous
(deactivated member)
on 3/5/06 9:52 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Oh Jilly .. you silly Mother Clucker you .. I was so tickled at out Ho-Cluckers .. She was making me mad -- guarding that pole .. Cuz you know the Tink Has got to get her Cluck on LOL LOL I have never laughed so hard in all my Clucked up days .. And Joann .. when you starting up Clucking .. and then looked at us all and said .. Well I be a Mother Clucker .. I almost peed my pants .. I had so much fun with you all .. I love you ladies so so much .. I want to do that again .. I felt like I was in highschool again . And Cleve --- the answer to your question .. How many Cluck sisters does it take to install a computer .. as many Mother Freakin Cluckin Sisters as it takes LOL LOL .... Thanks for being there Man .. ... And Dianna .. Our dream came true .. We finally slept together .. !!! Love you all .. Natalie Tinkerclucker Mucker ..
cappymoon
on 3/5/06 11:23 am - Northern, VA
SHHHHH....sleeping together was supposed to be between us, not us and the VA Board!! Give them too many ideas....that needs to be posted on the sex board Dianna
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/5/06 12:02 pm - Staunton, VA
Tinkie, I guess I proved that I really am a DUMB CLUCK after all! No Mo Ro Fo Jo! (That stuff will kill ya!) Jo
cappymoon
on 3/5/06 10:54 am - Northern, VA
Hi Jill! You clucker!! What a clucking AWESOME time we had!! I loved it!! I felt like I had the opprotunity to get to know some of the finest Virginia board posters on a one on one basis a little better I will never clucking forget it!! Clucks was the most clucked up bar I think I have ever been to!! They called it a *recreational center*? What the cluck was recreational about it?? The clucking ho's?? They had enough *recreational* expierence I suppose, and that is where they got the name Might have to go back, but will need to take the men folk with us next time..... So, when the cluck are we getting back together again?? And who can use the word *CLUCK* the most in a sentence? There may be a prize involved Jill, thank you for making Betsy's birthday wishes a reality today. Please email me and let me know what your address is or the next time we may get together and let me know how much you want from me. If Deadville had a clucking Best Buy, I would have sported the funding, being cash poor right now......cluck it, it will get better soon, right?! Had a clucking awesome time with all of you!! I think this was one of the best meet and greets to date!! (Not much drinking, and NO DRAMA.....it was clucking wonderful!!) Ok, time for this chickie to go to bed.....clucking work tomorrow....cluck me Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views