MEN - I HAVE PLANNED A SP...

David@Goal
on 3/4/06 1:18 pm - VA
MEN - I HAVE PLANNED A SPECTACULAR CRUISE ADVENTURE !!- ALL MALE BONDING (SORRY LADIES - NOT THIS TIME!! ) WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER- AND HAVE SPECIAL SCRATCHIN', BELTCHING TIME WHERE WE CAN LET OUT OUR STOMACHS, SKIP THE SHAVIN' & COLOGNE, AND JUST BE THE CAVEMEN WE REALLY ARE!!! PLEASE E-ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Here is the Itinerary and the link to Carnival Cruise Lines: http://www.carnival.com/Itinerary.aspx?embkCode=ORF&itinCode=BA6&durDays=6&sailDate=10/8/2006&shipCode=VI&sailingID=28642&subRegionCode=BH 08-OCT SUN NORFOLK, VA, US 05:00 PM DEPART 09-OCT MON OUT TO SEA 10-OCT TUE NASSAU, BS 11:30 AM ARRIVE 11-OCT WED NASSAU, BS 10:00 PM DEPART 12-OCT THU FREEPORT, BS Arrive @ 8 am - Depart @ 3 pm 13-OCT FRI AT SEA 14-OCT SAT NORFOLK, VA, US 08:00 AM ARRIVE This is the FINAL cruise for Carnival out of Norfolk. Im not sure WHY they're pulling out of VA, but they are. Holland America has also pulled out so I hope that whoever Virginia is building the new "Cruiseships DOCK" for starts advertising soon. It would be nice to be able to do this again in 2007, but for now, there are NONE scheduled out of Norfolk. If ANYONE is interested in joining us and would like to use the same Travel Agent we used (since they're familiar with our group) here is the information. IF YOU HAVE READ THIS FAR- IT'S A FREAKING JOKE GUYS!! NO CRUISE!! HOWEVER - WE WILL DEF HIT THE "GENTLEMEN'S CLUBS" , PICK UP STRANGE WIMMIN AND GET DRUNK AS WE TOAST THE LADIES TAKING A WHOLE WEEK OFF - SO WE CAN, IN FACT, HAVE SPECIAL BELTCHING TIME WHERE WE CAN LET OUT OUR STOMACHS, SKIP THE SHAVIN' & COLOGNE, AND JUST BE THE CAVEMEN WE REALLY ARE!!! DAVID PS: THIS WAS WAYYYYYY FUNNIER WHEN IT HAD CRASS LANGUAGE. YOU'D THINK BEING IN THE TOURISM INDUSTRY FOR A LIVING I COULD REMEMBER I LIVE IN FREAKING VIRGINIA - WHERE EVERY TIME I USE BLUE LANGUAGE, MY POSTS GET REPORTED. UGH. CAN WE BE GENTEEL SOUTHERNERS - AND GET A LIFE AT THE SAME TIME? JEESH!
Christine Hood
on 3/4/06 1:48 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
I liked it the old way!! Hope u got a chance to see my reply before you got yanked out! Christine
(deactivated member)
on 3/4/06 7:37 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
....I'm glad you sent me the UN-Edited version to read, so I'd know what the frick you were talking about. Yep - you're right, the 'original' post was waaaaaaaaaaaay funnier! Hey?? No *****in' mister, oh wait, did I just cuss? Er, no, no - what I meant was, NO WHINING, mister! You haven't "arrived" on OH till you have posts pulled (you know that). If you really wanna hang out with the big dogs and get your butt off that porch? Try getting TWO posts pulled within seconds (yes, seconds) of hitting the board. Just call me Rebel-Lei, I skirted the edge of no return a few weeks ago and had two of mine pulled by the OH-Police. [YAWN] Wanna share cells? I'll take the top (bunk!) .
Kathy & Rich
on 3/4/06 9:06 pm - Fairfax, VA
Waaaaa... I missed the original! Forward it to your usual joke email group in it's original form please!!!! You rock, David! Kathy
Susan E.
on 3/5/06 1:12 am - Purcellville, VA
Too funny David, you had going me going. If your going with us, you will have to were a dress and lipstick. Susan
Susan E.
on 3/5/06 1:13 am - Purcellville, VA
correction "Wear"
David@Goal
on 3/5/06 1:50 am - VA
Oh - don't think so! I am wayyyyyyyyy to "dom" to be "sub" - to anyone, or for anyone. If I go- i'll be the "**** of the walk" (was THAT dirty? It IS an expression!!)
Kathy & Rich
on 3/5/06 5:55 am - Fairfax, VA
The post didn't get pulled so I think you got away with that one!
WendyNVA
on 3/5/06 2:10 am - Va Beach, VA
Now THAT is funny hahaha. I cant imagine the unedited version Wendy
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/5/06 8:45 am - Staunton, VA
David, I'd just love to read the original! BTW- You sure have gotten into a lot of trouble on here lately! You bad, bad boy! Now come over here for your spankin'!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views