I am at home and doing very well!!

beth-d
on 3/4/06 1:15 pm - Richmond, VA
Hi everyone, and Thank You for your wonderful thoughts and support - it means so much to me. I stayed with my mom this past week - so that I could really get taken care of!! My house is always crazy with kids - so I got out of the hospital Monday and went to my mothers - it was wonderful!! I am doing really well - no nausea or anything like it - I am now getting down 4oz of my meal shakes and trying to get all my protien in but it is really hard. I am walking everyday and feeling better each day! I would like to find a non-flavored protien powder somewhere local- Does anyone know where to get some?? I can't believe I am saying this - but I am getting sick of Chocolate!! So I would like a protien powder that I can mix with anything! Thanks again for the support - And it was great to see kitty kat and family - and also to meet Michael and his wife- anyone know how he is doing? Beth
(deactivated member)
on 3/4/06 7:44 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Beth ~ Glad to hear things went well with your surgery and you're now home and on the road to recovery and a healthier happier new life!!! I'm sure spending a week with mom was a major relief for you, allowing your body some much needed time to actually rest and heal. I don't know of any unflavored powders (locally) although Im SURE they're are many out there - I just can't recommend any. The only one I see people raving about (ALL the time) is the Unflavored protein by Unjury. Not sure if you want to deal with ordering online and shipping, but if you do, they're website is www.unjury.com Welcome home - take it easy, take it slow, Lei
Kathy & Rich
on 3/4/06 9:16 pm - Fairfax, VA
Glad to hear you are doing so well, Beth! The only unflavored protein I know is the unjury that Lei mentioned. The company is local to VA but they only do mail order. They ship very quickly. Good folks. Take care! Congratulations, you loser! Best wishes, Kathy
A10sFrau
on 3/4/06 9:34 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Beth, Conratulations on being a BIG loser now!! Lois
elvera
on 3/4/06 11:36 pm - LaPlata, MD
You go Girl... Welcome home and enjoy the shrinking>>>.
Shanana
on 3/5/06 2:57 am - Altavista, VA
Glad you are doing well. Keep up the good work. Hope it gets better w/ the protein. I use Dymatize Elite from supplementmarket.com. It comes in alot of flavors. I like the Cafe Mocha, Choc Mint and Banana. They are the only flavors i have tried so far and I live them. Shannon
Tam
on 3/5/06 3:36 am - Richmond, VA
Beth, Glad you are home and doing well. I know from experience that staying with some one to help out when you first get home is great! I stayed with my aunt. Our support group at St. Mary's sells the Unjury there at the monthly regular meetings. We are having one this Thursday from 7-830 if you can make it. Hope to see you there! Tammy C
Susan E.
on 3/5/06 4:23 am - Purcellville, VA
Yeah, you did and your home. Thats wonderful. You will feel better each day. Take it easy. Congrats Susan
Pat F.
on 3/5/06 6:16 am - Richmond, VA
Hey, Beth welcome home and glad to hear that you are doing good. Welcome to the losing side and keep up the good work.
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/5/06 10:01 am - Danville, VA
Hi Pretty Lady....so glad you are doing so well...I know how you feel about the protein. I still have a hard time with it. I do like the Carribbean Cooler by Nectar...I mix it with Crystal light orange and it is soooo good. Enjoy your journey...I have certainly enjoyed mine so far. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views