Charlottesville Meet & Greet #2

prissy25
on 3/4/06 10:49 am - Barboursville, VA
OK guys I went to the restaurant today spoke w/ manager we are scheduled to be at ELRey Del Taco on March 25th @ 12:00 we will have an area to ourselves they also have 2 pool tables, a fooseball an pinball I think we will be in a smoking area so those who smoke can sit 1/2 and the rest of us on the other 1/2 but we will be in same area. address is 380 Greenbrier Drive up from the Golden Corral @ light turn on Greenbrier Drive the side with subway and the Shell station go up pass 7-11 make a right into the little shopping area you will see a laundrymat and Elreys is beside them. Says Dance something outside as well you see the Super 8 go just pass there. Look forward to seeing you all there.
renea g
on 3/4/06 12:46 pm - Mountains of, VA
Hey there Melinda, Me and Stacey are planning on coming to the meet and greet....We had a great time at the last one and I was so exicted to see everybody and really looking foward to meeting everybody again... HUGS Renea -80 lbs 7 months post op
A10sFrau
on 3/4/06 4:15 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
I'll be there, too. Lois
Shanana
on 3/4/06 11:47 pm - Altavista, VA
I will be there too Ms Pringles. Cant wait to see you again. Shannon
cappymoon
on 3/5/06 11:18 am - Northern, VA
Hi Melinda I wont be attending the next meet n greet. I have been going for so many weekends in a row, and I need a break!! Wish I was goiing, Mexican is one of my favorite foods......ahh well, maybe next time!! (Always willing to take a road trip for some good company, but I am tired at this point ) Hope you guys have fun, and please post pictures of the event!! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views