A10sFrau
on 3/3/06 7:00 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
-60 (total). Only 7 pounds to Onederland, my intermediate goal. Played tennis with girls on my team yesterday for 1 hour--the first time in a year. WooHooo . Am I sore! Waiting for the sun to come up so that I can walk on the flood wall. Have a good Saturday, folks Lois
Shanana
on 3/3/06 7:43 pm - Altavista, VA
Congratulations Lois. You are on a roll. Shannon
wanda
on 3/3/06 8:36 pm
Awesome Lois!!! Congrats! ~Wanda
(deactivated member)
on 3/3/06 8:43 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Aaaaw man, I LOVE to play Tennis! Im horrible at it, nah, worse then that even, just down right TERRIBLE. In highschool, I was the one that they chose LAST, for most sports - if that tells you how clutzy I am. Anyway - never let the fact that I couldnt play stop me from ENJOYING it! Wish I lived closer - Id crash your tennis matches!! [CONGRATS on the weight lossssssssssssss - you're SUCCESS in motion!]
Christine Hood
on 3/4/06 9:51 am - Fort Eustis, VA
We really are twins!! I used to get in trouble in PE all the time because instead of trying to hit the ball, I'd duck!! LOOK OUT BELOW!!!
prissy25
on 3/4/06 12:01 am - Barboursville, VA
Congrats Lois keep up the good work!!!!
cpatters
on 3/4/06 1:05 am - Rockingham County, VA
Lois, WOOHOO!!!!!!!! I am in awe! You are doing Wonderfull. Your surgery was 1 day after mine and I have only lost 25! But believe me, I am not unhappy with my loss. I think that no matter what the worse is past and it is only better days to come. Keep up the good work! hugs to you! Cathy
(deactivated member)
on 3/4/06 4:43 am - Remington, VA
Go Lois! Yeah, the couple times I've played tennis I put a laughing black cloud over the sport!!!! But I'd play again! Kirsten
kizie23
on 3/4/06 10:22 am - blacksburg, VA
Lois, You are really doing great. I have never played tennis, but it looks fun on tv. Melissa
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/5/06 10:04 am - Danville, VA
Wow, Lois, I knew it...you were going to do awesome...tennis??? OMG the last time I tried, I nearly killed myself...hehe. I would rather take an extra long walk, thank you. You are incredible and am so proud of you. You go girlfriend.... Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views