Catscan today!

Shanana
on 3/3/06 8:50 am - Altavista, VA
Drank nasty Barium today, that took forever it seemed. Dr says there is nothing showing as complication from Gastric Bypass. Report showed that there was a thickening on wall of Colon. He is treating me for Diverticulitis. I had other bowel problems before surgery. This has been a painful week. Hoping the 2 antibiotics will work soon. Shannon
prissy25
on 3/3/06 9:41 am - Barboursville, VA
Hope you feel better soon girl!! Keep your chin up.
Steelman
on 3/3/06 9:56 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 11/21/06 with
Aww Shannon - I hope you feel better soon. Are you still coming down to Betsy's? Hugs! Jill
Shanana
on 3/3/06 8:06 pm - Altavista, VA
I hope so. Waiting for my body to wake up and see if it is going to be better today. Taking my 3rd dose of antibiotics to jumpstart this thing. Shannon
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/3/06 10:35 am - Danville, VA
Hi, Sweetie...I sure hope you are feeling better tonight. I also have Diverticulitis...not fun. Eating peanuts is not good for it at all. Hope to see you tomorrow....we have reservations at GasLight Grille for 8:30 for 6 and they are having a live band. Love you... Betsy
A10sFrau
on 3/3/06 10:37 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Praying for a better weekend for you , Shannon! Lois
Kathy & Rich
on 3/4/06 12:03 am - Fairfax, VA
Shannon, I'm so sorry this has been such a hard week for you. I hope that the antibiotics do the trick and that you are feeling better very, very soon. Best wishes and hugs, Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views