Another WOW!

MrsTonyaBrown
on 3/2/06 8:03 pm - Jacksonville, FL
I am officially within my "high school" weight range! I was around 260 lbs when I graduated high school in 1992 (yes, I'm 31) and am now 267 lbs after a very long stall. Also, I went to my local support group meeting last night (I don't get to go regularly due to one car in the family, hubby working nights, and toddler going through terrible twos) and people were doing a double take looking at me. I heard the words, "fabulous", "great", "awesome". And many of them, even good friends I talk to on the phone all the time were aghast, saying they didn't even recognize me for a few minutes. It was truly wonderful. Also, Archa, the wonderful woman who had the same surgeon and same surgery one month before I did, came to pick me and my 2yr old up for this meeting (she's a generous lady) and she realized that she's also at her high school weight. It freaked her out that she's lost so much weight since her surgery that she's already back to that weight. AND my toddler behaved at the meeting. It was about exercise so we did 15 minutes of aerobics and you should have seen her, doing the exercises with us. Anyway, thanks for letting me gush. Hugs, Tonya 405/379/267/180 (highest/surgery/current/goal)
yvette223
on 3/2/06 8:10 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Tonya that is great, keep up the good work have a great day! yvette
wanda
on 3/2/06 8:12 pm
Congrats Tonya, you have lots of reason to be proud!!! ~Wanda
Judy B.
on 3/2/06 8:32 pm - Marion, VA
Hey there surgery sister!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you so much. Sorry I haven't been around much lately..Have alot of issues going on at one time right now. While i was reading your post, I could sense the excitement in your type I am so happy for you! I too have been having some stalls ..and now I am at another one..bouncing around 7 pounds..I don't know why..I know it is some fluid..what i don't know is if this is normal at almost 7 months out. HELP! lol Love ya girl..keep up the great work! Hug sam for me and tell hubby hi... JudyB
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/2/06 11:13 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Tonya...You are doing great....Isn't it wonderful when people don't recognize you anymore??? I love it. You are doing amazing and I am so proud of you. Hugs, Betsy
Ms Court
on 3/2/06 11:14 pm - Remington, VA
Tonya that is absolutley wonderful. How exciting, it made me think about my high school weight and getting back there. Enjoy these moments and treasure them. Courtney 13 weeks out - 58 lbs
prissy25
on 3/3/06 1:01 am - Barboursville, VA
Great Job!!!! Keep up the great work God Bless.
A10sFrau
on 3/3/06 11:05 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Coongratulations, Tonya!!! Lois
Mz_Desz
on 3/3/06 12:23 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi Tonya...I had so much fun at the meeting last night, but I'm feeling the pain now...LOL. If you ever need a ride to the meeting just let me know and I can pick you up as well. Your daughter was such a doll. She had everyone smiling!
Shanana
on 3/3/06 8:10 pm - Altavista, VA
Congrats Tonya. I am in the same range as high school too. Aint it a great feeling. Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views