TGIF - "4 for Friday" Senseless Stuff!

Lorraina M.
on 3/2/06 11:43 pm - Ruther Glen, VA
Another reason to be glad its Friday!! Name four jobs you have had in your life: 1. Waitress at Howard Johnsons (HOJO's) when I was 16 2. In the stockroom at IBM from 18-26 years old 3. An assistant to a Pennsylvania State Representative 44 years old 4. A secretary at USDA,,,,,,,,,,,now Four movies you would watch over and over: 1. On Golden Pond 2. Dirty Dancing 3. Christmas Vacation 4. Dr. Zhivago Four places you have lived: 1. Carlisle and Shippensburg, Pennsylvania 2. Concord, California 3. Northern Virginia (various locations) 4. Ruther Glen, VA (now) Four TV shows you love to watch: 1. NYPD Blues 2. Law and Order 3. The Waltons 4. Seinfeld Four places you have been to on vacation: 1. The Wonderful Outer Banks of NC 2. Orlando, Florida 3. Denver, Colorado and vicinity 4. Southern West Virginia Four websites I visit daily: 1. OH, of course 2. Washington Post 3. Drudgereport 4. Townhall.com Four of my favorite foods: 1. Pizza (for now) 2. Crab cakes 3. Ice cream (for now) 4. shrimp Four places I would rather be right now: 1. Home (I am at work) 2. march 20, because it will be 5 days after surgery! hopefully the worse will be over by then. 3. Outer Banks,,,,,,my favorite place to go to 4. With my son in Denver cause i don't get to see him very often.
Dave
on 3/2/06 11:49 pm - Palmyra, VA
Name four jobs you have had in your life: 1. Lifeguard (loved the "older" women) 2. Pizza Hut Cook 3. State Health Department EMS Enforcement Manager 4. Regional EMS Council Director (twice) Four movies you would watch over and over: 1. Patton 2. Saving Private Ryan 3. Overboard 4. Father of the bride Four places you have lived: 1. Covington 2. South Boston 3. Colonial Heights 4. Lake Monticello Four TV shows you love to watch: 1. Sopranos 2. Greys Anatomy 3. Lost 4. Deadwood Four places you have been to on vacation: 1. Nags Head 2. Pipestem 3. Va Beach 4. Georgia Four websites I visit daily: 1. OH.com Va Board 2. OH.com Sex Board 3. The Sabre.com (UVA fan site/discussion board) 4. Lucianne.com (political news board) Four of my favorite foods: 1. Nachos 2. Popcorn 3. Shrimp 4. Chicken and dumplings Four places I would rather be right now: 1. Any Golf course 2. In bed with my wife 3. Hunting anything 4. Pakistan with my parents (to make sure they're safe) That's it for me. Dave
Princess22304
on 3/3/06 1:04 am - Alexandria, VA
Name four jobs you have had in your life: 1. Financial Aid Analyst 2. Pharmacy Technician (only part-time) 3. Training Consultant 4. Executive Assistant Four movies you would watch over and over: 1. Gone With The Wind 2. Any movie with Cary Grant 3. Imitation of Life 4. Breakfast Club Four places you have lived: 1. New Jersey 2. Pennsylvania 3. New Mexico 4. Virginia Four TV shows you love to watch: 1. Gilmore Girls 2. CSI Las Vegas 3. Seventh Heaven 4. Criminal Intent Four places you have been to on vacation: 1. Ocean City, MD 2. Orlando, FL 3. South Dakota 4. Kitty Hawk, NC Four websites I visit daily: 1. Washingtonpost.com 2. Wachovia 3. SchoolNutrition.org (it is the Association I work at) 4. Yahoo Four of my favorite foods: 1. Steak, steak and more steak 2. Crab cakes (no filler..all crab and baked not fried) 3. My momma's Roast Beef 4. White American Cheese Four places I would rather be right now: 1. Disney 2. with my niece and nephew in NJ 3. at the beach ( a warm one) 4. Partying at my favorite bar..it's my birthday today (and only a couple more hours to work and I am outta here!)
blues-singer
on 3/3/06 3:15 am - San Marcos, CA
Name four jobs you have had in your life: 1. Bagger at Safeway 2. Bank teller 3. Computer security engineer 4. Karaoke show owner/host Four movies you would watch over and over: I've re-watched a couple just to catch things I knew I missed, but I don't enjoy watching movies over again in general. Four places you have lived: 1. Calgary, Canada 2. Fallbrook, CA 3. Merrimack, NH 4. Manassas, VA Four TV shows you love to watch: 1. 24 2. American Idol 3. Survivor (and just about any other reality show) 4. The Office Four places you have been to on vacation: 1. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 2. Hollywood, CA 3. St. Thomas, Virgin Islands 4. Oahu, Hawaii (not really a vacation - worked there for 6 months) Four websites I visit daily: 1. Google/Gmail http://www.google.com/ig http://mail.google.com 2. Obesity Help 3. Xanga http://www.xanga.com/ 4. Thru The Bible http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/thru_the_bible_with_jvernon_mcgee/ Four of my favorite foods: 1. Steak 2. Lobster 3. Babyback ribs 4. Chicken Wings Four places I would rather be right now: 1. San Diego, CA 2. St. Thomas 3. Greece 4. Alaska
spaceystacey
on 3/3/06 5:02 am - Littleton, NC
Hey Lei! Great questions! Here are my answers: Name four jobs you have had in your life: 1. Pharmacy Technician (I was 18 at the time and they pushed me out when I refused to come to work during a bad winter storm.) 2. Accounting Clerk 3. Verizon Residential Account Consultant (I hated selling caller id to elderly people that didn't want or need it and couldn't afford it) 4. Real Estate Appraiser (I love this job! I am my own boss and couldn't be happier!) Four movies you would watch over and over: 1. What a Girl Wants 2. Bridget Jones Diary (first and second) 3. Its a Wonderful Life 4. Super Troopers Four places you have lived: I have never lived outside of the Hampton Roads area. We are getting ready to move to North Carolina, however. 1. Norfolk, VA 2. Chesapeake, VA 3. Hampton, VA 4. Newport News, VA Four TV shows you love to watch: 1. My Name is Earl 2. ER 3. Scrubs 4. Days of Our Lives Four places you have been to on vacation: 1. Luverne, AL 2. Orlando, FL 3. Nassau, British Virgin Islands 4. Hatteras, NC Four websites I visit daily: 1. yahoo.com 2. msn.com 3. OH 4. ebay Four of my favorite foods: 1. anything Mexican 2. Seafood 3. Lasagne 4. triscuits and cheese Four places I would rather be right now: 1. snuggled up in bed with my hubby 2. on a beach in Nassau with a pina colada in my hand 3. Lake Gaston 4. in my hot tub! I hope everyone has a great weekend! Stacey
sue_smith
on 3/3/06 5:46 am - Warrenton, VA
Name four jobs you have had in your life: 1. Veteran's Admin. w/veteran's insurance dept. 2. Childcare 3. Assistant to Accident Investigator 4. Resident Manager at Homeless Shelter Four movies you would watch over and over: 1. The Deer Hunter 2. Beauty and the Beast 3. The Sound of Music 4. The Notebook Four places you have lived: 1. Philadelphia, PA 2. Valley Forge, PA 3. Warrenton, VA 4. Four TV shows you love to watch: 1. The Bachelor 2. Amazing Race 3. Survivor 4. Seinfeld Four places you have been to on vacation: 1. Costa Rica 2. Germany 3. Alaska 4. Caribbean Four websites I visit daily: 1. Yahoo.com 2. OH VA 3. classmates.com 4. ebay.com Four of my favorite foods: 1. Chinese food 2. Alaskan Crab Legs 3. Rice pudding 4. homemade vegetable soup Four places I would rather be right now: 1. In bed 2. On a massage table 3. Somewhere warm with clean sandy beaches 4. With John Travolta Have a great weekend everyone!!!
hollydecarlo
on 3/3/06 7:05 am - hopewell, VA
Name four jobs you have had in your life: 1. photo mat 2. movie theater 3. collections 4. social services (current job) Four movies you would watch over and over: 1. notebook love that movie 2. 3. 4. Four places you have lived: 1. buffalo,ny 2. staunton,va 3. lockport,ny 4. williamsville,ny Four TV shows you love to watch: 1. desperate house wives 2. house md 3. sopranos 4. oc Four places you have been to on vacation: 1. ny 2.pa 3.nc 4. washington Four websites I visit daily: 1. oh 2. ask.com 3. aol.com 4. yahoo.com Four of my favorite foods: 1. steak 2. lobster 3. shrimp 4. and deserts but i cant eat those any more lol Four places I would rather be right now: 1. sleeping 2. out with friends 3. shopping 4. in italy .
A10sFrau
on 3/3/06 6:40 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Fell asleep last night before I could answer. 1.) Jobs a.) Peoples Drug Store, before and during college b.) Waitress, during college c.) Nursing asst, psychiatric aide and clerk at federal and state hospitals d.) Tractor-trailer driver e.) Teacher and coach 2.) Movies (almost never watch twice except): a.) Caddyshack b.) Blazing Saddles c.) Dune, the original d.) Apocolypse Now e.) A Clockwork Orange 3.) Lived: a.) Arlington (0-18) b.) Blacksburg c.) Newport (Giles Co.) d.) Stewartsville (Bedford Co.) e.) Rockbridge Co. (last 16 years) 4.) TV Shows: (can't pick just 4) a.) House b.) Criminal Minds c.) ER d.) 24 e.) Dr. Phil f.) Good Eats w/Alton Brown 5.) Vacation a.) Pipestem, WV b.) Hotlanta c.) Big Easy d.) Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, East Glacier Park, Banff, Lake Louise (on the same trip) e.) Deal's Gap, NC/TN motorcycling. Great place!! 6.) Websites a.) OH b.) Ebay c.) Yahoo Mail d.) Adelphia Mail e.) Ichat via AOL IM (who can live without this?) 7.) Foods a.) My homemade chili b.) My homemade vegetable soup c.) Corned Beef Hash (in small quanitities now) d.) Chik Filet Chicken Salad in a cup e.) GREEN SALAD, which I can't eat yet 8.) Rather be a.) Rather be nowhere else than right here. I love it here. If I wanted to be elsewhere I would move. Only thing better would be warmer weather for motorcycling!--Coming up soon!! Lois
(deactivated member)
on 3/4/06 12:43 am - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
Hi Honey!!! Nice to be home after a LOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNG day yesterday! Well, you probably already KNOW the answers, but for the benefit of our viewers, I'll post them anyways! Name four jobs you have had in your life: 1. Dishwasher 2. Burger Flipper (Really!) 3. Navigator 4. Teacher Four movies you would watch over and over: 1. Mr. Holland's Opus 2. ANY Mel Brooks movie 3. Apollo 13 4. Airplane Four places you have lived: 1. Tacoma, Wa. (Born and raised) 2. San Francisco, Ca. 3. New London, Ct. 4. Virginia Beach, Va. Four TV shows you love to watch: 1. Jeopardy! (Duh!) 2. 24 (Ya got me hooked!) 3. Any of our crime shows on Discovery or Court TV 4. Modern Marvels Four places you have been to on vacation: 1. Yellowstone/Grand Tetons/Black Hills 2. Desolation Sound, Canada 3. Hawaii 4. Scotland (I count this because my lovely wife joined me!) Four websites I visit daily: 1. O.H. 2. eBay 3. CNN 4. TheNewsTribune.com (Hometown newspaper...keeping my finger on the pulse.) Four of my favorite foods: 1. Pizza 2. Salmon 3. Burgers 4. Tuna Sashimi Four places I would rather be right now: 1. A grass shack on the beach. (In a hammock with Lei, of course) 2. *****oteague (smirk) 3. Outer Banks (smirk again) 4. Sailing the Caribbean (With Lei, of course!) Have a great weekend, y'all! -Paul
Iamspoi1ed
on 3/4/06 12:46 am - Roanoke, VA
Hey Lei! Happy weekend everyone.. Name four jobs you have had in your life: 1. Sbarro's Pizza 2. Pizza Hut 3. Retired Persons Service 4. CNA Four movies you would watch over and over: 1. The Waterboy 2. Titanic 3. The Crow 4. Interview with the Vampire Four places you have lived: 1. Roanoke, VA 2. Colonial Hts, VA 3. Grafenwoher, Germany 4. Hopewell, VA Four TV shows you love to watch: 1. Viva La Bam 2. 24 3. Chapelle's Show 4. CSI Four places you have been to on vacation: 1. Nassau. Bahamas 2. Peyontek, S Korea 3. Myrtle Beach 4. Nags Head, NC Four websites I visit daily: 1. Yahoo.com 2. Afbank.com 3. Obesityhelp.com 4. ?? Four of my favorite foods: 1. Cheese 2. Steak 3. Bread 4. potatoes Four places I would rather be right now: 1. The beach 2. Bahamas 3. somewhere in Europe 4.somewhere on a cruise
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views