TGIF - "4 for Friday" Senseless Stuff!

(deactivated member)
on 3/2/06 6:07 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
. G'morning gals and guys ~ Todays TGIF's Senseless questions are going to be slightly different - instead it's going to be a "Four For Friday" kinda day! Below are the questions - instead of coming up with just ONE answer, each question requires FOUR! Have fun and Happy Friday!!!! ~ Lei Name four jobs you have had in your life: 1. 2. 3. 4. Four movies you would watch over and over: 1. 2. 3. 4. Four places you have lived: 1. 2. 3. 4. Four TV shows you love to watch: 1. 2. 3. 4. Four places you have been to on vacation: 1. 2. 3. 4. Four websites I visit daily: 1. 2. 3. 4. Four of my favorite foods: 1. 2. 3. 4. Four places I would rather be right now: 1. 2. 3. 4. .
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/06 6:10 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
. Four jobs you have had in your life: 1. Mickey D's at 16 (got fired, they had no sense of humor) 2. Vim n Vigor Health Foods at 17 (fired again, still no sense of humor) 3 Pioneer Chicken at 18 (fired again, ummmm... a pattern here?) 4. I owned a finance [mortgage and insurance] company - never had to worry about being fired ever again! Four movies you would watch over and over: 1. The Green Mile w/Tom Hanks 2. Something the Lord Made (on HBO) - w/ Alan Rickman & Mos Def 3. Shawshank Redemption 4. The Color Purple ...and for one liner kinda humor and eye candy?!? 5. Oceans 11 and 12 (w/ George Clooney and Brad Pitt, yummy!) Four places you have lived: 1. Oahu and Kauai 2. Colorado 3. Oklahoma 4. Washington Four TV shows you love to watch: 1. "24" w/Kiefer Sutherland (awesome show) 2. FBI Files (Discovery Channel) 3. Cold Case Files (Discovery Channel) 4. Forensic Files (Discovery Channel) Four places you have been on vacation: 1. Bermuda 2. San Juan 3. Scotland 4. Kailua Kona Four websites I visit daily: 1. CruiseCritic.com 2. Dogpile.com 3. AltaVista.com 4. Fitday.com Four of my favorite foods: 1. Sushi/Japanese 2. Hawaiian 3. Chinese 4. Good ol' southern cooking! Four places I would rather be right now: 1. On the Holland America Cruise hubby and I had to cancel in February because of the Navy. 2. Back in the Oklahoma - on the "boat islands" (100's of boats tied up to each other in the middle of nowhere) on the lake, partying, dancing, laughing, drinking over Labor Day weekend last year. 3. Laying in a hammock in my hubby's arms - our grass shack off to the side and the sounds of the waves crashing on the shoreline just ahead - life would be perfect!!!! 4. If my hubby's busy? Then substitute CLOONEY in da' above! .
Kitty Kat
on 3/2/06 8:16 pm - Richmond, VA
Name four jobs you have had in your life: 1. BEST one EVER = double momma to our 2 buggas Kayla & Nora 2. Cashier @ a grocery store when I was 15-17 yrs old 3. Daycare 17-18 yrs old 4. Production/QA/Legal Secretary 7 1/2 years @ Capital UNFUNONE Four movies you would watch over and over: 1. Shawshank Redemption 2. Pretty Woman 3. Something's Gotta Give 4. Pure Country Four places you have lived: 1. Richmond, VA 2. Lanexa, VA 3. xxxxxxx 4. xxxxxxx Four TV shows you love to watch: 1. Enterainment Tonight 2. Made 3. Cold Case 4. Dr. G Medical Examiner Four places you have been to on vacation: 1. Cape Hatteras, NC (going there in May for the BIG climb) 2. Myrtle Beach, SC 3. Stone Mountain, GA 4. Disney World, FL Four websites I visit daily: 1. OH 2. Myspace.com 3. Fark.com 4. Yahoo.com Four of my favorite foods: 1. Crab legs 2. Lasagna (although pasta is NOT my friend) 3. Fish 4. Mild Cheddar Cheese cubes Four places I would rather be right now: 1. Cape Hatteras, NC 2. The Beach 3. Cape Hatteras, NC 4. The Beach there IS a pattern here.... Hugs, Kat
Sharon Q.
on 3/3/06 11:44 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
2. Back in the Oklahoma - on the "boat islands" (100's of boats tied up to each other in the middle of nowhere) on the lake, partying, dancing, laughing, drinking over Labor Day weekend last year. Girl...............That's a "Redneck Yacht Club"!!!! LOL I had this thought stuck in my mind all last night (while out at Polyesthers w/Jen...LOL) We have that same thing going on up here on the Potomac..........Fairview Beach. You'll have to grab Paul and come join us some weekend this summer. Now go listen to the song...............it's country, but I'm sure you'll live. Listen to the part.................."That's BOB, he's our president." That's the hubby..............and we even have a "bass tracker"!!! LOL I know,, way to much info so early on a Saturday, but I gotta get it outta my mind!! LOLOL XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXO Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 3/4/06 7:58 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
TOO funny!!! Ive never heard it call "Redneck Yacht Club" before.... is that ALSO the name of the song? Guess I could do a search online for it, but wanted to thank you for the laugh. I'll be sharing this post with my life long friends in Oklahoma, they'll enjoy the new title as well. One of my nicknames (lord knows, I have a gazillion, some more colorful then others, lol) ...but one of them is "The Polynesian Redneck" ..I have MORE twang in my voice than any Hawaiian should be allowed. ..my family swears they don't understand me when I call home to the islands, just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much drawl for 'em. [whatever]
Sharon Q.
on 3/5/06 12:01 am - Fredericksburg, VA
I'm glad you enjoyed the laugh. I was laughing when I thought of it, thinking Leilani a "REDNECK", now that's funny!!! That is the name of the song..............can't think of who sings it off the top of my head. We laughed when it came out, cuz we really do that............tie up all the boats in one spot and hop from one to the other makin friends and being drunk and obnoxious. There's even a restraunt right by there and a boat shuttle service from the "Redneck Yacht Club", in to the restraunt!! LOL XOOXOXOOXOXOXO Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/06 6:16 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Morning Beauti...ful !! Here ya go ! Name four jobs you have had in your life: 1. Day Care Provider 2. Kitchen and Bath Consultant - Lowes 3. Hair Dresser 4. Account Manager Four movies you would watch over and over: 1. Notebook 2. Nell 3. Monster.Inc 4. Color Purple Four places you have lived: 1. Hawaii 2. Fort.Campbell KY 3. Meriden Ct 4. Prince George Va Four TV shows you love to watch: 1. All My Children 2. One Life to Live 3. General Hospital 4. Paul Deans Cooking Show Four places you have been to on vacation: 1. Hilton Head 2. Emerald Island 3. Nags Head 4. My Back Yard Four websites I visit daily: 1. OH 2. myspace. 3.Banking site 4. Food Network Four of my favorite foods: 1. Sugar Snap Peas 2. Chicken Salads Grilled 3. French Onion Soup 4. cheese Four places I would rather be right now: 1. Micronesia 2. Hawaii 3. Guam 4. Italy
Mrs. G
on 3/2/06 6:58 pm - E. City, NC
Name four jobs you have had in your life: 1. Waitress at a pizza place (I was 17) 2. Secretary for a psych office 3. 911 dispatcher (for 5 years - and I miss it!) 4. Cashier at Wal Mart pharmacy Four movies you would watch over and over: 1. Steel Magnolias 2. How the Emporer Got His Groove Back 3. When Harry Met Sally 4. Are We There Yet Four places you have lived: 1. Columbia, SC (born there, lived there off and on since...) 2. Abilene, TX (all my babies were born while we lived there) 3. Wilmington, NC (moved there to be with my now DH) 4. Lincolnton, NC (where me and DH went to school together back in the day) Four TV shows you love to watch: 1. Cops 2. American Idol 3. 24 4. UFC Ultimate Fighting Four places you have been to on vacation: 1. Myrtle Beach, SC 2. Georgetown, SC 3. Uwharrie National Forest near Troy, NC 4. Concord, CA Four websites I visit daily: 1. OH 2. Zuwharrie.com 3. people.com 4. my bank Four of my favorite foods: 1. chicken 2. homemade chilli 3. steak 4. pizza Four places I would rather be right now: 1. back in bed 2. The Virgin Islands 3. Hawaii 4. Shopping!
Mrs. G
on 3/2/06 7:01 pm - E. City, NC
My bad guys, it's The Emporers New Groove on the movie question! DUH!
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/2/06 8:19 pm - Staunton, VA
Happy Friday, Lei! Name four jobs you have had in your life: 1. Stonewall Jackson House-The only home he ever owned! 2. Belk- wrapping gifts at Christmas 3. Resident Advisor in dorms in college 4. Teacher Four movies you would watch over and over: 1. Gone With the Wind 2. Young Frankenstein 3. The Jerk 4. A Fish Called Wanda Four places you have lived: 1. Staunton, VA 2. Lexington, VA 3. Brownsburg, VA 4. Roswell, NM Four TV shows you love to watch: 1. My Name is Earl 2. Will and Grace 3. ER 4. Days of Our Lives Four places you have been to on vacation: 1. New Orleans, LA 2. New Orleans, LA 3. New Orleans, LA 4. Juarez, Mexico Four websites I visit daily: 1. OH!!! 2. Yahoo Mail 3. Eudora Mail at work 4. Yahoo Four of my favorite foods: 1. Pizza 2. Fettucini Alfredo 3. Spaghetti 4. Lasagne Four places I would rather be right now: 1. Home! 2. New Orleans, LA 3. Savannah, GA 4. Richmond, VA (boogieing and splashing!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views