I have a date?

~ Julie ~
on 3/4/06 6:05 am - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Thanks Courtney. My sister brought over this nectar stuff a week or so ago, it was really good, but when we went to the Vitamin Shoppe, we couldn't find any more of the same flavor, and I was a little leery about spending that kind of money on something I wasn't sure I'd like. So I settled with the cheaper Monster Shake for now. It's not as bad as people say, but I've been mixing it with skim milk like Dianna told me to instead of the water that it says on the package and that definitely makes it taste better! So will I be meeting you Monday at the meeting? -Julie
Ms Court
on 3/5/06 10:40 pm - Remington, VA
Hi julie. I really liked some of the Nectar flavors also. My favorite actually ended up being Isopure Dutch Chocolate. It tastes like chocolate milk. Yes I will be at support group tonight and I can't wait to meet you. Courtney 13 1/2 weeks out - 62 lbs
Christina R.
on 3/2/06 11:40 pm - Reston, VA
Julie- Congrats! As for shoes, try a sporting goods store like Dick's Sporting Goods... they have a whole section that you can try on as many shoes as you need to find one that is comfy for you. Christina S
~ Julie ~
on 3/4/06 6:07 am - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Thanks, Christina! I think my next stop might be the Sports Authority.
Susan E.
on 3/3/06 8:15 am - Purcellville, VA
Wonderful news. And as everyone has stated above, you have a great support system in your sister. A walking success story. I am very happy for you. You will do fine. Just keep your eye in the prize. A healthy life. Hugs, Susan
~ Julie ~
on 3/4/06 6:09 am - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Thanks, Susan. I'm a little worried I won't get everything done on time, but I'm trying my hardest, because this is pretty much my fondest wish coming true!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views