I have a date?

~ Julie ~
on 3/4/06 5:51 am - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Oh I know all about the protein shakes, my nephew and I used to make fun of Dianna about drinking this stuff called Monster Shake. Now I guess I get to be the monster, which is cool with me. I don't understand how you can lose water while drinking water, but I've been downing it over the past few days. I just wish running to the bathroom every 5 minutes counted as exercise. Anyhow, thanks for your support, Lei. Hope to talk to you more in the future. -Julie
yvette223
on 3/2/06 8:05 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
WAY TO GO JULIE, YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL PERSON BY YOUR SIDE, DIANNE IS LOADS OF INFO AT LEAST FOR ME SHE WAS AND STILL IS, I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 HUGS YVETTE
~ Julie ~
on 3/4/06 5:53 am - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Thanks Yvette, looks like yours wasn't so long ago either. Hope you're doing great with it! -Julie
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/06 8:19 pm - Remington, VA
Julie< Congratulations!! and best of luck! As far as shoes go, I think the brand is RYKA and they're made especially for women. It was like slipping my feet into butter they were so comfortable. I've got a pair of Nike right now, and they're great. You'd probably do best trying several brands, several pairs on, find the best fit for you. Make sure they have good heel and arch support, and have fun shopping! Kirsten
~ Julie ~
on 3/4/06 5:58 am - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Hi Kirsten, congratulations to you too on getting your date! And thanks for the shoe suggestion, they look pretty good on the website. I'm definitely going to check them out when I go shoe shopping. -Julie
Kitty Kat
on 3/2/06 8:19 pm - Richmond, VA
Congrats pretty lady! You're sister IS an amazing woman and she'll help ya tons more I'm sure. You will do wonderfully! Look out! I am not much help in the dieting department. As for shoes...I LOVE Nike, Adidas or New Balance. Get something specifically made for walking with great support. I get new walking shoes just about every 6 months. Trust me sweetie you WILL get tons of use out of them! Hugs, Kat
~ Julie ~
on 3/4/06 5:59 am - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Thanks, Kat! You need to come up here and go bowling with us again soon. -Julie
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/2/06 10:47 pm - Danville, VA
Julie, that is wonderful!!! Wow, you will soon be a loser too. It is an exciting journey and you will do great. Try to stay on 1000 calories a day...It is hard but I know you can do it. I did and it was the hardest time of my life. Write everything down and you will be surprised how little things add up to so much. Good luck and can't wait to see ya on the other side. Hugs, Betsy
~ Julie ~
on 3/4/06 6:01 am - Reston, VA
RNY on 04/18/06 with
Hi Betsy, thanks for the good wishes, and happy birthday to you! I hope you have a wonderful time tonight and I look forward to meeting you soon! -Julie
Ms Court
on 3/2/06 10:58 pm - Remington, VA
Wonderful news Julie. You have received a lot of good advice from everyone. My suggestion for protein shakes is to order a lot of different kinds and flavors to try until you find one or two that you like. Courtney 13 weeks - 58 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views