Results & WARNING to pre-ops/post ops

Kitty Kat
on 3/2/06 7:34 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning Liz, Well, no more buggas in da belly for me! God has blessed us with the 2 we have and we're done! Yep, cept this is more like crappy ALL the time when during my preggers journeys I felt pretty good most of the time. Yes, PLEASE remain vigilant. You are welcome! Thanks for checking on me! Hugs, Kat
Kennie29
on 3/2/06 3:19 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Whew...I am so glad that you are ok!! I take iron pills now, my dr started me before my surgery, mine 9.7!!!!!!! He said the the minimum for women should be around 11, but of course I did not understand what he was saying. I just take the iron and when I went in for surgery it was much better!!!!!!! I take a supplement now once a day and hope that keeps me going!!! Good luck sweetie, Kennie
Kitty Kat
on 3/2/06 8:00 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning Kennie, Thanks I'm better this am. I am back to documenting EVERYTHING that goes in my mouth vitamins included. hugs, Kat
MrsTonyaBrown
on 3/2/06 8:06 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Kat, Thanks for posting that. I'm on liquid iron suppliments right now. I had my iron drawn at the beginning of Feb for my 6 month appt. It was during my cycle and I was having my usual heavy cycle and my iron was down in the upper 20's so my surgeon himself called in the prescription as soon as he got the results. I was having the same issues: dizzy, sleepy, no balance, etc. It's gotten better, but I still feel tired a lot. That may be because I'm on my cycle AGAIN. 21 days exactly in between. and runs for 7 days, heavy bleeding. Ugh. Thanks again, Tonya
Kitty Kat
on 3/3/06 1:05 am - Richmond, VA
Morning Tonya, You are welcome. I hope you are doing better as well. I will get mine back up as well. It will just take some time. Yeah the Red Fairy is NOt fun but hey such is life. Hugs, Kat
yvette223
on 3/2/06 8:08 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Kat, i hope you are feeling much better, take care of yourself you are in my prayers! yvette
Kitty Kat
on 3/3/06 3:28 am - Richmond, VA
Hi Yvette, I am doing much this pm. I've upped my fluids, taken some Extra Strength Tylenol and have eaten well today. It doesn't hurt that it's been sunny all day! Hugs, Kat
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/2/06 10:42 pm - Danville, VA
Hi my little sunshine....So glad you are ok...Yes, you have to take care of you first. Beets are great in iron too. Take care of Kat so that you can take good care of the buggas and hubs...I love ya... Hugs, Betsy
Kitty Kat
on 3/3/06 3:37 am - Richmond, VA
Hey sweetie, Thanks I actually like beets. They are good although I have not had them in years probably. ya, Kat
LB
on 3/3/06 1:01 am - Northern, VA
Hey, Kat! Thanks for posting this story. I really needed to hear it. When I went to the doc for my four month check up they found that my iron is lower than it should be. Its not low, but on the low end of normal...know what I mean? So....I'm supposed to be taking iron, now...I always forget. Thanks for putting it back at the top of my mind. LB
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views