I HAVE A DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/2/06 6:13 am - Remington, VA
Holy moly! I can't believe it it is so surreal! The 14th. Sad thing is it coudn;t be the worst timing as my husband is supposed to be going on a business trip, and I have midterms that week. I can get my professors to adjust but will the government to let my husband be with me!?!?!?! More prayers! I ask alot, but I really do appreciate all the support! Thank you all for riding along with me!!!! I'm so hyper right now I could barf! Hugs to all!
Susan E.
on 3/2/06 8:06 am - Purcellville, VA
Wonderful news. It's just two short weeks away. Everything will work out. Congrats, Susan
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/06 11:13 am - Remington, VA
Susan, It's not even two full weeks! I"m so thrilled though I'll probably ride on cloud nine till the 14th! I'm so relieved to have the approval process over though! That's a load off! Thanks! Kirsten
Kathy & Rich
on 3/2/06 8:41 am - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations, Kirsten! Wow, that is coming soon! Good luck with rescheduling your exams and your husband's trip. Best wishes, Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/06 11:15 am - Remington, VA
Kathy! Thank you! I need all the luck I can get especially since I want my husband to be there! Kirsten
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/2/06 10:37 pm - Danville, VA
Kirsten that is the best news! I am soooo happy for you, Sweetie...be prepared for the ride of your life. The time will be here before you know it. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs a bunch Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 3/3/06 5:16 am - Remington, VA
Betsy, Thank you! I just scheduled my preop testing and it's for the 9th. I cant believe my time has come....I thought it never would! Kirsten
Ernurse323
on 3/3/06 4:47 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Kirsten, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you !!!! Hugs, Dana
(deactivated member)
on 3/3/06 5:18 am - Remington, VA
Dana, Isn't it though! Thank you, Kirsten
Shanana
on 3/3/06 7:46 pm - Altavista, VA
Congratulations Kristen. Hope and pray all works out for ya. Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years