CRUISE'n to the Bahamas - wanna go?

(deactivated member)
on 3/2/06 6:36 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
WOW .. I would love to do this but I can not swing the entire cost for the cabin . I would need a room mate .. so in saying that .. If I can find a room mate with in the next couple of weeks .. you may be seeing my face at dinner ! LOL .. Let me know if anyone post about needed a room mate .. I was going to take my mom on a cruise .. and if I can get her to change her mind about where she wants to go .. I may just bring her .. if that would be ok . I am going to run this past her today .. see what she says and go from there .. but be on the look out for me a roomie .. Love ya , Nat
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/06 6:50 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Woohoooooo!!! Make it happen, woman!!! I hope your MOM is open to the idea, besides, remind her how much more COST EFFECTIVE this cruise is. There is NO air fare and no HOTEL stay (overnight, either before or AFTER the cruise). Just a matter of driving to the dock and getting on the boat. That alone, saves us about $300 each, give or take room service! I'd LOVE it if you both came, if she's against it, then we do have another lady (a friend of Jeni's) that wants to go too - but is looking for a roomie. Im not sure how "sure" she is, but I can put you two in touch with each other, if mom doesn't work out - OR if you don't find another taker from the VaBoard. Hey? What about your sister? ...or your daughter? Hmmmm? Maybe they can be Plan C or Plan D? Make it happen woman, this is a ONCE in a LIFETIME!!! Love - Lei
A10sFrau
on 3/3/06 6:53 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Well durn, the cruises always seem to be in the fall and winter when I am working. Maybe in 10 years when I can retire Have fun gals! Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views