CRUISE'n to the Bahamas - wanna go?

Christine Hood
on 3/2/06 9:03 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Oooo I wanna go!!!! Not sure if it will work with my work/surgery schedule. I have to see if I get approved, when they schedule me and how long I will be out of work before I can commit. Do you think that waiting a month or so will be too late? I have never been on a cruise and have been dying to go!!! Do you know if it's all inclusive? Christine
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/06 6:44 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
. Hello gorgeous!! When the heck is your message board photo going to start showing up??? Did you email them the one that I cropped for you??? I woulda sworn that was 3 or 4 weeks ago!!!!! Oh, and woman? Puh'leaze!!! I can't even get you to commit to a LUNCH date and you want me to believe you might join us on the cruise??? LOL, I must be knocking your cute self OUT and stuffing you in my luggage, if that's actually gonna happen!!! I've NEVER been on a cruise either and Im soooooooo EXCITED!!! All kidding aside (although you do STILL owe me a freakn lunch date) I would love it if you COULD make it. As far as the "all inclusive" ...the answer is yes and no! It depends on what you're considering ALL! The $718 includes your room, any ON board entertainment (broadway shows, comedy, dance clubs, etc) all your meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, etc) and your typical kinda drinks (coffee, milk, NON-bottled water, juice). ANY OFF SHORE EXCURSIONS is additional and ANY LIQUOR laden drinks, bottled water and soda pop is additional. Keep in mind, Im NOT an expert - never been on a curise either, so this is gonna be a learning experience for BOTH of us if you can make it - but oh my my my the memories we could make and share! Sooooooooooooooo - about that lunch date? [smirk] Happy Friday - hugs, Lei
Christine Hood
on 3/2/06 7:33 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
OK WOMAN!!! I'm gonna have to fight you (I think this is my favorite saying)...anyway, I emailed you like a week ago about the whole lunch thing and you ignored me...wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...I was feeling neglected. LOL! Next week DEFINITELY!! I promise!!! As far as knocking me out and stuffing me in the suitcase...right now, hope you have a BIG suitcase...hopefully by then I will have had my WLS and will fit in a smaller suitcase! The picture...puh-lease don't get me started on that one! ...Yes, I emailed it right when you sent it and STILL, it is not there. Lunch next week! When are you free? Hugs Christine
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/06 7:51 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
. LOL - Im telling ya' ...we're TWINS seperated at birth! One of my favorite sayins is "Im gonna HURT you" ...lol, we may need to seek therapy for this inner violent streak of ours, huh? Nah! Besides, brat, I NEVER ignore peoples emails ..you can BET if you don't hear from me, I never got it. Ive had a LOT of people tell me in the last 10 days that theyve sent me stuff that never made it here - oh, not to mention all the stuff I SEND out that gets bounced back. Drives me freakn bonkers, cause I tend to type novels, and when they bounce back to me, it's a lotta work and effort for nothing. YES - lunch next week!!! Either Monday, Tuesday or Thursday work for you? (lol, at least with it hitting the message board, I KNOW it'll go through) Okay - tag YOU'RE it! ....Lei
Kathy & Rich
on 3/2/06 10:28 pm - Fairfax, VA
I tell Rich all the time "Don't make me HURT you." He loves when I say that. Kathy
Christine Hood
on 3/3/06 7:53 am - Fort Eustis, VA
I always wanted to be a twin!!! How exciting I finally get to be one!! I always knew that the world needed 2 of me--I think my mama would disagree but anyhoo...Tuesday or Thursday should be good for me (I'm thinkin Tuesday). I just emailed you my cell #...hopefully you'll get it but let me know if you don't. Talk to ya soon! Christine Princess Brat
(deactivated member)
on 3/3/06 9:02 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hey brat, er, I mean Princess!! Just fired off an email back to you with my cell number and stuff - it's coming from my AOL account. Since I can't stand COX right now. (lol, that sentence sounds so much more suggestive than it really is) Anyway - lunch on Tuesday sounds great, if we can do it around 1:00? Have to meet my hubby on base to get new ID's at 11:00, but it IS a set appointment, so hopefully they get us in and out within an hour. If you don't get my email (from AOL) hollar back at me! Hugs - Lei
cappymoon
on 3/2/06 1:09 pm - Northern, VA
Wahhh...me whining, sorry!! I wanna go, but the date does not go good with work and with being a bus driver with ample time off, they wont take to kindly to me asking for a whole week off during the school year So this is one heck of a cool meet and greet I wont be able to attend. Have great fun and take LOTS of pictures for me to see what is missed Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/06 6:47 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Aaaw, you know you'll be MISSED!!!!! I kinda figured they'd be challenges all around for peeps, but we still wanted to toss this out there in case some "could make it happen". lol, thankfully my SON is now 27 (doing the math, I think it's 27) ...and I NO longer have to worry about those kinda things. But trust me, I missed many a FUN activity during his younger "school" years. It's okay - we still get to party with your cute self in April! Hugs - Lei
Susan E.
on 3/2/06 10:11 pm - Purcellville, VA
Awwwwwwwww, Come out and play with us Dianna. Were gonna have fun and we want you there too. If you tell your job 7 months in advance can't they find a sub? Lets figure out a way to make this happen. Think about it. Anchors Aweigh, Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views