I Got My Date!

Mz_Desz
on 3/2/06 2:23 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I went in yesterday for my pre op and teach class @ Portsmouth Naval Medical Center and everything went well. My surgery date is March 14th. Hooooray I've been on the waiting list since Aug 2004. I had my orientation January 2005 and now my surgery is in site.....a journey well worth the wait.
yvette223
on 3/2/06 2:32 am - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
That is wonderful , congradulations yvette
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/06 4:48 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
WOW-wow-WOW, Desirai!! That is AWESOME news!! I canNOT believe you've had to wait so LONG (20 months) for your surgery - I swear, I woulda' had to hurt somebody if my journey had taken that long just to get to the OR. lol, I almost feel guilty for whining and complaing in my early stages (on my profile) about the hurry up and wait mentality of it all. I think my 'wait' was 6 months? Yep, you've been elevated to hero-like status! MAJOR congrats coming your way on this very IMPORTANT and EXCITING day, lol and major kudos to you for having so much patience. I could learn a thing or three from you! Enjoy this natural high I'm sure you're on, you deserve it! - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/06 6:15 am - Remington, VA
Desirai! We're having surgery the same day! I just got my date too! Kirsten
Susan E.
on 3/2/06 8:08 am - Purcellville, VA
Yahooooooooo, great news. Congrats to you. Hugs, Susan
Kathy & Rich
on 3/2/06 8:41 am - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations, Desirai! March 14th is coming very, very soon! Best wishes, Kathy
Ernurse323
on 3/2/06 11:28 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Congrats to you !!! I was on the waiting list since Septemeber of 2005. In January of 2005 I switched to Standard and will be having my surgery March 7th. You have the patence of a saint. After 4 months I was done with it. the numbers were not moving. Your doctor will be incredible. I really liked him and heard wonderful things about him from prior patients. Lots of Hugs, Dana
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/2/06 10:31 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie....You have waited so long and I am glad the wait is almost over for you. I am very proud of you that you didn't give up...Your day will be here in no time and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. You are an inspiration to those still waiting...it is worth the wait and you are going to do wonderfully. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views