Have a nice weekend

SlimminShannon
on 3/1/06 11:40 pm - Richmond, VA
I won't be on much. Not that I have been here lately. I am cleaning the house today then doing wedding stuff the rest of the weekend. Next time I am on here I will be a married woman!! I made my bouquet last night and I am pretty darn proud of myself. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! Shannon 357/230/135
Kathy & Rich
on 3/1/06 11:42 pm - Fairfax, VA
Have a beautiful, beautiful day, Shannon! Best wishes to you and Mike and Michael too. Wish I could be there to see you, the beautiful bride! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs, Kathy (& Rich too)
jilldennis
on 3/1/06 11:58 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Wow!!! Shannon you are amazing! I just re-read your profile...I read it about six months ago! You are going to be an awesomely (I know - not really a word) - beautiful bride! Make sure to post lots of pictures! Hugs Jill
wanda
on 3/2/06 1:03 am
Shannon, Enjoy your beautiful wedding! I know you will be radiant and your husband is one blessed man. Big hugs and best wishes to both of you! Wanda
Ms Court
on 3/2/06 1:10 am - Remington, VA
Shannon I wish you and Mike & your little boy the best. Enjoy your big day and treasure it always. Courtney 13 weeks out - 58 lbs
yvette223
on 3/2/06 2:34 am - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Bookie, Congradulations on your very special day comming up, have a wonder weekend, and good luck to you, i wish i could go to the wedding but it is just so far, but you will be in my heart, you have a great time and once again congrats!!!!!!!! lots of hugs yvette
WendyNVA
on 3/2/06 8:50 am - Va Beach, VA
Shannon, Best of luck with your wedding, I know you will be a beautiful bride! Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views