Updated Before and After Pictures

Ms Court
on 3/2/06 12:46 am - Remington, VA
Jill you look completely wonderful. I know you have got to be estatic. I am excited to read that Jon will be joining us soon. Tell him I said hi. Courtney 13 weeks out - 58 lbs
Steelman
on 3/2/06 3:34 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 11/21/06 with
Thanks Courtney! 58 pounds!!! OMG!!! You are doing fantastic!!! I can't wait to see you again! I am excited for Jon too - I hope he sticks to it and doesn't back out!...hopefull before the new year he will be on the losing side too!! Hugs! Jill
yvette223
on 3/2/06 2:36 am - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
You look amazing Jill !!!!!!!!!! yvette
Steelman
on 3/2/06 3:35 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 11/21/06 with
Thanks Yvette! How are you doing? We need to get together and have lunch or go shopping or something one week-end. Hugs! Jill
sue_smith
on 3/2/06 4:20 am - Warrenton, VA
You look simply Mahvelous!!!! I hope you are feeling as proud of yourself as family, friends, Dr. M and all that can see the changes. Congrats on the Century Club Card. What a wonderful accomplishment Enjoy Sue
Kathy & Rich
on 3/2/06 8:42 am - Fairfax, VA
Hey, Sue!
(deactivated member)
on 3/2/06 4:38 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello gorgeous!!! You *OWN* that color and that dress, ya know? It looks like it was made for you, absolutely beautiful, like the lady wearing it. Congrats to Jon on his decision to seek answers about his health and weight loss surgery. It's one heck of a start and I hope he decides to pursue it. You're both VERY special people. Together you complete the circle that exudes life, love and happiness! Have a fantastic weekend at Betsy's, I wish I could have gone TOO!!! We'll be on the road, as well, due to previous commitments. Hugs - Lei
aprilholt
on 3/2/06 6:29 am - hampton, va
You look beautiful !!! Your hard work has paid off in spaids !!! April 33 days........26pds down
Susan E.
on 3/2/06 7:25 am - Purcellville, VA
Hi Jill, You look great. You have done a wonderful job in such a short time. Congrats to you and Jon too. Looking forward to seeing you both again. Hugs, Susan
sylvia
on 3/2/06 8:08 am - Stafford, VA
Hi Jill - you look amazing! Do you remember how much you had lost at 5-6 wks? I have lost 32, and I just keep worrying that I won't be as sucessful as you and others have been. Sylvia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views