Updated Before and After Pictures

jilldennis
on 3/1/06 11:17 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, All I just wanted to say hi. It's been a while since I have had time to post... life has been crazy. I feel like I have been away from my family! I miss you guys! I have been working with Gwen from OH and she finally got me straightened out. I even have a page in the before and after section now! I still cannont believe the change in me! Tuesday was my six month anniversary! Since my consult I have lost around 116 pounds...sometimes more - sometimes less - just depending on the day...Right now I seem to be having this 5-7 pounds (sometimes as much as 10 pounds...then the next day it may be gone!!)that keep fluxuating up and down...really strange! I have my century club card on my profile now too! Yeah! Ever since I saw that Dave C had his - I couldn't wait to get mine! Anyway - thought you guys might want to see my updated before and after (not really after...just improved...because I still have a ways to go)! The link is below. Have a great day!:thumpsup: Hugs! Jill 278/261/225/146/135 May'05/Consult/SurgeryDay/Today/Goal http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/before+and+after.php?Member_ID=D1120144468
wanda
on 3/1/06 11:23 pm
Jill, You are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love your pictures and what a successful journey you've had. You are an inspiration to all of us! Big hugs, Wanda
jilldennis
on 3/1/06 11:44 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Wanda - thanks so much! I was just looking at your profile...you know the day you had your WLS I had my appointment with my primary care doctor to discuss WLS! My advise to anyone out there considering WLS - do what your doctor says...eat what your supposed to...and get your exercise! Listen to what your body is telling you! Have a great day Wanda! Hugs! Jill
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/1/06 11:39 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie....You are truely AWESOME and so beautiful....inside and out and you are such an inspiration to me. I am so proud to be able to consider you my friend and I love you so much...you and John both. What would I do without you??? Hugs, Betsy
jilldennis
on 3/1/06 11:46 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Thanks Betsy!!! I thank God for putting you in my life! You truly are a very sweet soul and I am blessed to know you! Bunches of hugs! Only 1 1/2 days...Yeah!!! Hugs Jill
Kathy & Rich
on 3/1/06 11:49 pm - Fairfax, VA
You look FAB-U-LUSSSSSS! How is that sweet hubby of yours? Hugs, Kathy
jilldennis
on 3/2/06 12:05 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Kathy Thanks!! How are you feeling? Jon has his first appointment with Dr. Moazzez on April 6!!! He went to our PCP last week and she told she thought the WLS would be a good thing for him! Yeah! He will have to wait to have the surgery until probably early fall or December...because of his work schedule...but who knows...it may be sooner! I am excited for him! Hugs! Jill
Kathy & Rich
on 3/2/06 12:11 am - Fairfax, VA
Jill! I'm excited for Jon too! Excellent! I'm doing just okay. I'm starting to feel the ramifications of having very low calcium levels now that the bad parathyroid gland is gone. The other 3 glands are probably still sleeping. I've got pain, tingling, temperature sensitivity in toes and fingers and had cramps in my feet during the night last night. Ugh. Not good. I see the endocrinologist tomorrow to find out what my labs look like and how much calcium I need to counter all this. Plus find out about my thyroid levels since Dr. M removed half of that too. I see Dr. M on Monday. My pathology report was all great - Dr. M told Rich yesterday at his appointment. Nothing to worry about but I wasn't worried about that to begin with. Thanks for asking! Hugs, Kathy
Pat F.
on 3/1/06 11:54 pm - Richmond, VA
baby you sure look great. Keep up the good work and stay like you are. I cannot wait to get small and see how I really look being small.
jilldennis
on 3/2/06 12:10 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Thanks! You will be one hot Grandma before long - I just know it! Kat is lucky to have such a great Mom! Hugs! Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views