~*Country Girl*~ [ aka Lisa ]

(deactivated member)
on 3/1/06 11:01 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
. Hello Lisa ~ Ive tried to reply to the email you sent me 3 times now, each time I keep getting a time out message from the cox.net server. Nothing new, Ive had a LOTTA problems lately, not only sending emails, but rec'ving them. Anyway - I wanted to answer you. Hopefully you catch this on the VABoard since this is where your question was prompted. The iron I take is called "TRINSICON" there are generic versions out that specific TYPE of iron that Im sure are just as good. However, the ones that I get the scripts for at the VaBeach MC is for the real thing. IF you can't get "Trinsicon" then your PCP should know what they carry on hand to piggy back that type of iron. There is a whole lotta different IRONS out there and available on the market, whether by script or over the counter. I highly recommend that you do your own research before you accept just "any" version. The cold hard facts of our REROUTED plumbing is that we are NOT normal and we can NOT absorb just 'anything' that's out there. I did about 2 years of research online before having my surgery, during that phase - VITAMINS was one of the things at the top of the list, which is why "I" am the one that chose Trinsicon, not my PCP who's pretty clueless to WLS - he just wrote the script. btw - I also took a peek at your profile because I wanted to know who I was writing back too. I didn't realize that you'd changed your profile name (again) and that I already knew you. Of course while I was there I had to look at all your updated photos. Holy Schmolies - you look freakn AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your recent and successful plastic surgery, you're lookin' great!!! ~ Lei .
~*Country Girl*~
on 3/2/06 5:12 am - somewhere in de Mtns!, VA
Thanks Lei! My sister is the one who has got me hopping! Her labs came back horrible and so I have been doing some research on my pills. So far I have found several mistakes in my regime. So instead of taking pills 2 times a day I am having to take them 4 times due to compatibility. So far all labs have came back great but I don't wanna take chances on the long haul! So now sis and I are on the same and hopefully she will get on the normal instead of low side and mine will just be normal as usual. I have been trying to save a penny here and there and thought shoot if my insurance will pay for the pills why not. So I have been researching that today also. Thanks for the name of the iron. I'll discuss that with Dr D soon! Thanks for the compliments! I can't tell you how many times I have been to yours and Wendy's profile! You two have been great inspirations to me! I look at yours and Wendy's pictures and see the now beautiful bodies ya ll two have and it just amazes me! (In a good way) I was actually trying to get your plastic surgeon and was so upset when he stopped taking insurance since he was leaving. Anyway enough rambling from me! Have a great evening!! Lisa Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views