Daily Post/Stubborn Lbs

Kitty Kat
on 3/1/06 8:06 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning Buggas! Well, no walkie walkie last pm. Instead hubs & I spent it in St. Mary's ER. Kayla was out back playing and I was folding towels. I turned to the side and got a lil' dizzy and fell into a shelve about my head level. Scrapped it pretty dang hard and in addition got me a lovely CT scan that says I'm a big bruised gal. DANG IT! It hurt like all get out. UGH! So, I'm taking in "easy" (yeah right). SO... How will you move your body today? Will attempt walking since it's supposed to be absolutely gorgeous out. Are/have you taking/taken your vitamins? 1st 1/2 going down. 2nd 1/2 in the pm. Are/have you getting/gotten in your fluids? Bout to start on my 7-11 10/10 coffee then Crystal Light Are/have you getting/gotten in your foods (and the good ones)? Yesterday I had a CIB w/ non-fat dry milk and yogurt, couple hard boiled eggs w/ yogurt and for dinner was 2 tacos. I also had 2 bananas. ***STUBBORN LBS*** Kat Date: Jan. 26th Current Weight: 170 Goal Weight: 140-145 lbs. lost: 0 Sharon Date: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 144 Goal Weight: 140 Pounds Lost: 4 Mom Date: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 199 Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs. lost: +4 Dianna Date: 01/26/06 Current Weight: 163 Goal Weight: 140 lbs. lost: 1 Jackie Date: 02/02/06 Current Weight: 174 Goal Weight: 150 lbs. lost: 7 Jill Date: 1/26/06 Current Weight: 151 Goal Weight: 135-140 lbs. lost: to date: 6 Jen G Date: Jan 26 Current Weight: 158 Goal Weight: 140 lbs. lost: 7 Leigh Ann Date: 1/27/06 Current Weight: 225 Goal Weight: 180 by June lbs. lost: 7 Jackie Date: 01/27/06 Current Weight: 181 Goal Weight: 150 lbs. lost: 2 Leilani Starting Date: 1/23/06 Current weight: 178 ½ Goal weight: 169 Pounds lost: 5 ½ Susan Date: 2/01/06 Current Weight: 157 Goal Weight: 140 Pounds lost: 2 Betsy Date: 2/5/06 Current weight: 188 Goal weight: 125 Pounds lost: 42 Donna Date: 2/17/06 Current weight: Goal weight: Pounds lost: Cathy Date: 2/21/06 Current weight: 225 Goal weight: 135 Pounds lost: 18 Tracy Date: 2/22/06 Current weight: 235 Goal weight: 160 (doc) 135 (self) Pounds lost: 18 Hugs, Kitty Kat "I'm all brains." Twisted Whiskers - Mar 2nd
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/06 9:03 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Kat ~ Yikes - sorry to hear about the fall and the bumps and bruises on your nugget! Did they have ANY idea what woulda' caused it? Did any of the tests, etc, they ran, shed any light on it? Ive found myself having a lotta dizzy spells and semi-moments of black outs a LOT lately. Not sure what the hecks going on with my body or what it might be malabsorbing but Im calling TriCare to set up an appmnt with my PCP for a full blown vampire (blood) lab! Unfortunately, with anything in the MILITARY, it's a "Hurry up and WAIT" situation, so I'll be lucky to get an appmnt in the next 4 weeks. Ugh! Keep us posted - take it easy, take it slow, and stop spinnin' and twirlin' around so FAST, missy ma'am! ~ Lei
Kitty Kat
on 3/2/06 7:23 pm - Richmond, VA
Morning Beautiful! Yep, we do now know it's my iron. UGH! It's @ 18. You know they did not ONE drop of blood work in the ER? Was told they go off the chief complaint. Well, I said I was dizzy and nauseous. Hmmmm...good thing that ER is the same where my surgeon performs/has her office. Mary her nurse called me yesterday and gave me the results of my blood work from my 3 years WLS post op visit but dang it I mean what if I HADN'T had them done? I am SO glad you are getting your blood work done. I've struggled with my iron being low for quite some time even before surgery I was anemic. I hope to get this straight and quick. Our schedule is blowing up with many wonderful things and I can't afford to be down and out. You are truly a wonderful lady! I'll try not to spin in circles so fast! Please keep me posted on you. I don't like these dizzy spells and lil' black deals. This time it scared the heck outta me. Hugs, Kitty Kat
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views