HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETSY!!

MrsTonyaBrown
on 3/1/06 8:18 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Lots of love to you, Betsy! I don't get to reply much, but I always look for your posts. Happy Birthday and may every day be wonderful. Love, Tonya
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/1/06 10:00 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie....thank you so much....getting older but feeling younger all the time... Hugs, Betsy
yvette223
on 3/1/06 8:22 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE, MAY THIS BE THE BEST ONE EVER WITH MANY MANY MORE TO COME LOTS OF HUGS FOR YOU LOVE YA YVETTE
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/1/06 10:01 pm - Danville, VA
Awww, Sweet Yvette! Thank you so much....I really enjoyed finally meeting you in Charlottesville. Wish we had more time to talk. Love ya. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/06 8:38 pm - Remington, VA
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday! And many more! Kirsten
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/1/06 10:02 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie....Thank you so much....Love ya. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/06 9:08 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Happy Burf'day ~ Betsy!! I hope your special day is full of fun, love and laughter!!! Oh alright, and lots and lots of GIFTS too! Can't forget da' loot, man! hehehee. It sounds like you're going to have the best Birthday EVER - surrounded by great friends, maybe some dancing? Life is good!!! Sorry that Paul and I won't be there to help you celebrate your special day, we're already previously committed to a Wedding in North Carolina. [sigh] ....yet, another eligible NAVY-DUDE comes off da' market!! ENJOY your weekend - take lots of pictures (someone) so the rest of us can enjoy it too! Hugs ~ Lei
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/1/06 10:06 pm - Danville, VA
Hi My Sweet Lei....Darn, I sure would have enjoyed your visit but then again...we have to send off those Navy men...sigh...I was sure hoping you were going to find me a nice Navy man for my birthday but I guess not...Love those Navy men....I will be sure to take plenty of pictures...Hope to see you really soon. Love ya bunches.. Hugs, Betsy
Pat F.
on 3/1/06 9:22 pm - Richmond, VA
Happy birthday Betsy and many more to come. Have a nice one. It is fun getting older but younger at the same time.:smile:
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/1/06 10:09 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie....Thank you so much and yes, I might be getting older but I sure do feel younger! Love ya bunches. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views