Abdominal pain!!!

Shanana
on 3/1/06 7:21 am - Altavista, VA
I have been having a pain in my abdomen since Saturday. It only has gotten worse. I had pelvic ultrasound today and ruled out ovarian cyst as I thought it was. Dr is concerned about obstruction.Could still be my ovary hurting but we cant know for sure. After leaving messages all day for a person that was not even working today, i got a phone call from UVA. I was hoping for a call earlier so I could do cat scan today. Guess it will be tomm. Trying to avoid all this time off work. At least the Nurse prac called me in something for pain. Guess I should have asked for anyone to call me back instead of just one person. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/06 7:22 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Call me !!!!
Kathy & Rich
on 3/1/06 7:30 am - Fairfax, VA
If pain persists, please please go to the ER. I hope that all is figured out soon and that you are feeling better soon. Be well! Kathy
Sharon Q.
on 3/1/06 7:43 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Heya Shannon!! So sorry to hear you are feeling yucky. I had a bowel obstruction in January. Pain was in the top part of my tummy, radiating to my back. Of course, BMs were not happening like they had been, and got worse over time. B4 I finally made it to my surgeon I had major pain with eating 2 times, the most major pain I've ever had!!!! Had a cat scan at the hospital, they saw nothing but an enlarged ovarian cyst. Diagnosed me with a kidney infection, sent me on my way with antibiotics, pain meds. Took me soooooooooo long to get it diagnosed, but the one thing that changed everything was going back to my surgeon. He ordered a copy of the cat scan and w/in minutes knew exactly what the problem was. I cannot stress enough, the ER people do not know this stuff.............even ER people who work in a practicing bariatric hospital. You need to see your surgeon if your symptoms match mine at all. Let us know what happens............hope you feel better really soon!! XOOXOXOXOXOOX Sharon
A10sFrau
on 3/1/06 8:50 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Sending prayers your way, Shannon!! Lois
hollydecarlo
on 3/1/06 10:06 am - hopewell, VA
shannon honey i hope you feel better. i will keep you in my thought and prayers. love you, holly
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/1/06 10:12 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...I sure hope you are feeling better and they get this figured out soon. Please call me if you need to talk. I love ya.. Hugs, Betsy
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/1/06 10:13 am - Staunton, VA
FEEL BETTER SOON! JoAnn
Ernurse323
on 3/1/06 5:17 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
I am sorry Shannon. I hope things go okay with your CT scan. If you need anything I am here. Hugs, Dana
yvette223
on 3/1/06 8:26 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Sorry to hear that you are feeling crappy, you are in my prayers . hugs yvette
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views