Hi My VA Angels!!!!!

TSChisom
on 3/1/06 3:12 am - Moneta, VA
It is wonderful to hear you have such a good attitude with all that's has been going on. I would love to get to know you better in the days to come. Please remember that I am only an email away if you ever want to talk! You take care and keep your faith
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/1/06 4:52 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie....We all have to keep positive attitudes no matter what. Thanks for being there for me. I can't wait to meet you. Hugs, betsy
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/06 3:14 am - Remington, VA
Betsy, You are one of my inspirations!!! Keep smiling that beautiful smile. Maybe someday I'll actually get to meet you in person! Thanks for you kind words on my profile! Hugs, Kirsten
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/1/06 4:55 am - Danville, VA
Oh, Kirsten, that is wonderful to be someones inspiration. Thank you for saying that. I am glad that you finally got approval and you will be on this journey so soon. Keep up that positive attitude and you will be fine. Hope to meet you soon too. Hugs, Betsy
kizie23
on 3/1/06 8:32 am - blacksburg, VA
Betsy, Hey girl things are looking great for you. I am so happy, you are doing well. I know that you have been through such a big ordeal. Also, congrats on your weight loss. Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/06 9:18 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning (again) Betsy ~ CONGRATS on the current weight loss/progress! Your doing so well and hopefully that's what will keep you strong, motivated and focused on YOU! The EX isn't worth the oxygen that he wastes daily and he sure isn't worth your happiness, positive energy or ongoing health and future! I bet you're just thrilled with the "loose clothes" ...talk about PROOF positive, you're a success in motion! Aaaaah man, I miss those early days of losing weight! There are so MANY wonderful goals and special moments during the "losing phase" of journey to keep you pumped and motivated. After that stops its like releasing the wind outta the sails, the RUSH is gone and the only driving force now is to MAINTAIN. [big yawn followed by a whine] I want the adrenaline rush again!!!!!! Have a wonderful day - it's supposed to be GORGEOUS here at the beach, in the low 70's and Im feeling some major spring fever rushing through my bod!! Hugs ~ Lei ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Pssst...... I ALSO tossed the following into a post from Dianna, referencing your Birthday - just wanted to make sure you got it, whether it's via that post or direct on one of yours! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Happy Burf'day ~ Betsy!! I hope your special day is full of fun, love and laughter!!! Oh alright, and lots and lots of GIFTS too! Can't forget da' loot, man! hehehee. It sounds like you're going to have the best Birthday EVER - surrounded by great friends, maybe some dancing? Life is good!!! Sorry that Paul and I won't be there to help you celebrate your special day, we're already previously committed to a Wedding in North Carolina. [sigh] ....yet, another eligible NAVY-DUDE comes off da' market!! ENJOY your weekend - take lots of pictures (someone) so the rest of us can enjoy it too! Hugs ~ Lei .
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views