Hi My VA Angels!!!!!

Betsy Anitahug
on 2/28/06 10:58 pm - Danville, VA
What a beautiful day it is outside today...good day to walk! Yup, that is what I am going to do. Life is getting better everyday and my life is good. Still a little lonely but this is only temporary. I am getting used to being alone and I am starting to enjoy it some. I am really looking forward to spring which is my favorite time of the year. A new beginning for the flowers, trees and ME! Well, here is an update....from my highest weight, I have lost 116 pounds, since my first consult -66 and my clothes are all too big...thank you Holly for the nice clothes that I can now wear. This has been a wonderful journey for me and I see changes everyday....I have bones, I didn't know I had!!! I want to thank everyone for all the cute cards and good wishes...Tammy, I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am for the goodies you sent me...and the Walmart card..that was such a wonderful help. You have all helped me out with this "nightmare" I have been through and I am grateful to you all. I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to go through all this because without being obese, I never would have made so many wonderful friends...I love you all... Hugs, Betsy
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/28/06 11:30 pm - Danville, VA
Oh, Pat....I was so hoping you were coming with Nat...Maybe next time? I want to get to know you better. You seem like such a sweet soul and I do love you. Keep my girl, Nat in check....Love ya bunches... Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/06 1:30 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Oh lady bug .. Keep me in check .. NO Way .. I am on the pole for sure !!!! ( Inside Joke ) Can not wait to see you Saturday . It will be the best birthday ever ! I love you , Natalie
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/1/06 2:52 am - Danville, VA
Hi My Sweet Tink....I am so happy you will be here with me. I value you as a true sister by nature and am looking forward to spending time with you. We will have a blast! No matter what we do. The pole is the way to go....hehe Hugs, Betsy
Ms Court
on 3/1/06 12:55 am - Remington, VA
Good Morning Ms. Betsy. I am so glad to hear that things are getting better. I have been thinking about you and praying for you. I have complete faith that you are a strong lady and this will make you stronger. Courtney 13 weeks out - 58 lbs
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/1/06 1:08 am - Danville, VA
Thanks, Courtney....we are in this together....wow, such progress we have made together. I am very proud of you...thanks for the prayers...I am not over it all but it is getting better everyday. I love you.. Hugs, Betsy
jilldennis
on 3/1/06 1:29 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
I can't wait.....!!! Hugs! Jill PS-I am soooooooooooooooo proud of you!!!
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/1/06 2:53 am - Danville, VA
Hi Beautiful! I am looking forward to it like you can't believe. We will have a ball. Hugs, Betsy
TSChisom
on 3/1/06 2:02 am - Moneta, VA
Hi Betsy! Where do you live at now? I was reading your profile and you said that you may be moving to Bedford. That is about 15 minutes from me. I live in Moneta, Va. I am so sorry with all that's gone on in your life. I pray that the Lord blesses you and bestows his love to you each and every day. Congratulations on your success
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/1/06 2:56 am - Danville, VA
Hi Tammy....I had to stay in Danville. Wanted to come back to the mountains but the way things happened so quick, I didn't have much of a choice. I have a cute little house but it is lonely. Things are geting better now but thank you for your prayers. I really have been given a new beginning....from the ground up but I know that with God's help, I will be fine. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views