AAAAAAAAPPPRRROOOOVVVVEEEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 2/28/06 8:32 pm - Remington, VA
Can one word mean so much!?!?! YES! And I am so happy to have seen it. Thanks to all of you who prayed for me!!!! You're all my angels. I'm some happy, happy, happy! I dont have a date yet....but will let you know as soon as I do! Cheers to all who come along on my journey, may we all have a long, frutiful time together! Kirsten
ElizabethC
on 2/28/06 9:46 pm - Wirtz, VA
WOOHOO! Fabulous! I am so happy for ya The rest will go so much faster now (though at times it won't seem that way!). Hang in there for that date! Elizabeth
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/06 3:26 am - Remington, VA
Elizabeth, Thank you!!
Ms Court
on 2/28/06 10:20 pm - Remington, VA
That is wonderful news Kirsten. Keep us updated on your journey. Courtney 13 weeks out - 58 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/06 8:25 pm - Remington, VA
Courtney, Thank you, and keep up the good work on your losing! Kirsten
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/28/06 10:46 pm - Danville, VA
Way to go, Kirsten!!!!!! I am sooo happy for you. This is the first big hurdle and you made it. I will keep in prayer all of the rest who are still waiting for theirs. Some are having such a hard time getting over this hurdle but I am so happy for you....your journey is beginning... Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/06 8:28 pm - Remington, VA
Betsy, I have a Yahoo 360 page and on it I told my friends and family that this ride has so far been in a rusted out old pinto, but to get ready because the rest of this journey will be in a Ferrari! Did I see that it's your bday!?!?! Happy BIrthday to you! Kirsten
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/06 8:30 pm - Remington, VA
Pat, I just read your profile. You will be approved!!!! Keep up the hard work you're doing on the supervised diet! Keep us posted! Good luck! Kirsten
yvette223
on 2/28/06 11:26 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
that is wonderful news yvette e
(deactivated member)
on 3/1/06 8:31 pm - Remington, VA
Yvette, Thanks so much!!!! Kirsten
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA