I am back LOL

Sharon Q.
on 2/28/06 9:54 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
WELCOME BACK...........WELCOME BACK............WELCOME BAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKK!! Just a little age tellin humor for ya this morning. LOL Glad to see yer sexy face on the boards again. (Not that I haven't seen it in person, buttttttttttt!!) LOL So glad yer feeling better girlfriend. Bob was asking me last night what you and Cleve were doing this weekend. He misses you already!! LOLOL XOXOXOOOOOOXXXOOXOXOO Sharon
cappymoon
on 2/28/06 10:45 pm - Northern, VA
Thanks Sharon!! It took me that long to recover from the party to make sure I was TRULY feeling better Plan something, Cleve and I were talking about coming down your way to visit you and BOB That was so fun the ONE time we did it, we need to do it again!! Lemme know something!! (After Bmore, please, I need a REST ) Dianna
Ms Court
on 2/28/06 10:05 pm - Remington, VA
Glad to see you back pretty lady. Sorry you were feeling so bad. Hope you bounce back 100% really soon. Courtney 13 weeks - 58 lbs
cappymoon
on 2/28/06 10:46 pm - Northern, VA
Hi Ms Courtney!! I have missed seeing you around, glad to see the scale is moving in the right direction for you!! You are doing so well, and will be in the century club before you know it!! Hope to see you at the meeting Monday night!! Dianna
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/28/06 10:43 pm - Danville, VA
WELCOME Back my sweet little Cappy....I haven't been posting much myself...too much stress in my life right now but things are getting better. Glad you aren't bringing the creeping crud with you this weekend...LOL...Need my Cappy hug....You look great and glad to see your smiling face back on the board... Hugs, Betsy
cappymoon
on 2/28/06 10:47 pm - Northern, VA
Aww, thanks Betsy!! I am getting things ready right now prepared so I can come and see you for your birthday!! We are going to have sooo much fun!! See you soon for that hug!! Dianna
jilldennis
on 3/1/06 1:25 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Dianna - I have been absent for a while too...but not sick...just busy! Sorry to hear you have still been sick! Can't wait to see you this week-end! Hugs! Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views