I am back LOL

Chyanne2u
on 2/28/06 11:46 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Welcome back Sweetie!!! So sorry to hear that you've been ill. But I am glad to know you are feeling better and on the mend. Stay well and get your cute little butt back online.........we miss you when you're not here!!! Lots of Love Kathy
cappymoon
on 2/28/06 10:34 pm - Northern, VA
Thanks so much Kathy! So glad to be back! Dianna
Kathy & Rich
on 2/28/06 7:08 pm - Fairfax, VA
Hey, Sweetie! Glad to see you. I was wondering where you were. Should have posted a "Have You See This Cappymoon" poster/message. Glad to hear you are feeling better!!! There are some very nasty, nasty germs going around. Ick! Thanks for thinking of me. I really do appreciate it! Yep, Dr. M took great, great care of me. Rich sees him today for his regular follow-up and I see him on Monday to follow-up on this latest surgery. Take care and nice to have you back where you belong. Hugs, Kathy
cappymoon
on 2/28/06 10:36 pm - Northern, VA
Thanks Kathy. With what you have been posting about Dr M. I know he is the right choice for my sister (Her consult is tomorrow, and not sure how fast all of this will go since she is a cash paitent!) Hope to see you Monday night Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 2/28/06 7:10 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Dianna ~ ...and welcome back!! I read one of Cleve's posts from about a week back, saying you'd come down with the creepy-crud. Is it the same stuff that germinated outta' Richmond? Whatever that crap was, it kicked my ever luvin' butt [for about 3 weeks]. Every time I thought Id cleared out my lungs and sinuses, another form of it would loom it's ugly head. Glad to hear you're feeling better - just don't over do things. I had 2 bouts of false healings - I just knew I was on the road to recovery and literally flew out of the house to start experiencing LIFE amongst other humans, just to end up back in bed 2 days later. Hey? Did you and the hubby ever work something out with the people that own the house in Sandbridge? Are you going to be renting it for a week? If so, WHEN? Details woman, details. Don't panic, we promise not to stalk you and I really WILL go home (lol, eventually) but we'd love to hook up if you're here and Paul's above water. Hugs (using a germ-free mask) Lei
cappymoon
on 2/28/06 10:40 pm - Northern, VA
Hey Woman! I sent you an email about a week and a half ago about where and when we would be down, I will resend it. Must have got lost in all the sickness that has been around! And you come over if Paul is above or below water. Would love to see him, but would die if I didnt get to see you! And I know all about thinking I was over this stuff, just to be suprised again. I would go to work one day then call out the next and I did it enough they made me get a Dr's note (Glad they did, I was really sick!!) Look out for my email, and I will talk to you soon!! Dianna
*~Tigger~ *
on 2/28/06 7:58 pm - Staunton, VA
Glad you're back, woman! Take care of yourself! JoAnn
cappymoon
on 2/28/06 10:41 pm - Northern, VA
Ohh, JoAnn, counting the days till us *delinquents* get back together again!! I didnt know it was going to be this soon, and I am so happy it is!!! See you this weekend Dianna
Kitty Kat
on 2/28/06 8:04 pm - Richmond, VA
Awww my Di is BACK! HUBBA HUBBA I've missed your smile so much. Glad you are feeling better! Ok I'll be on the look out for your update. Speaking of which Trey let me sleep in this am and it's already bout 5 after 7 am and my lazy tale JUST hopped out the bed! I gotta get the daily post up! Hugs beautiful, Kat
cappymoon
on 2/28/06 10:45 pm - Northern, VA
Hey Girl! I will email you soon, they are keeping me BUSY at work these days!! (I guess they figure I was off all that time, I needed to make up for it!) We need to catch up REAL soon!! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views