I am back LOL

cappymoon
on 2/28/06 9:12 am - Northern, VA
Good evening everyone!! I am back after being gone due to ILLNESS.....I was in bad shape from the day before the meet n greet in Charlottsville till this past weekend. I have been following the boards though, through that time, just not up to posting and being sociable..... From what I can remember.... Kat, your daily posts are wonderful. I have not posted to them but every time I see them, I do THINK on what I need to be doing for the day. I have been bouncing around the 160's....all over the map!! At the height of my sickness, I was up to 173, and was freaking out, since I couldnt eat anything anyways!! So, I will pick a day in the week, and that will be my day to post my weekly totals Kathy, so glad to hear your surgery went well, and Dr. M is taking great care of you!! You have been in my thoughts, and hope to see you Monday!! And to everyone else, I hope to get back into posting more regular, now that I am feeling better.....hope to chat with everyone soon!! Glad to be home Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 2/28/06 9:35 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Oh my Baby Moon Beam .. I did not miss you at all .. WHY I got to see you about every weekend .. And yes my lovie you looked sick .. I am so glad you are feeling better . I felt so bad for you . Glad you are back posting .. Get ready for our upcoming EVENTS .. LOL We really do need a break LOL Love you ! Natalie
cappymoon
on 2/28/06 10:31 pm - Northern, VA
Nat, Thanks for the wonderful comments, it feels good to be back!! And yes, we do need a break from everything we have been into! I am better and in the swing of things now Dianna
Shanana
on 2/28/06 9:52 am - Altavista, VA
Glad you are feeling better Dianna. Good to see you back. Shannon
cappymoon
on 2/28/06 10:33 pm - Northern, VA
Thanks Shannon, and I will see you Saturday!! Dianna
Susan E.
on 2/28/06 10:55 am - Purcellville, VA
Well it's about fricken time. Ha Ha. No really, I'm glad your feeling better. But we have all missed ya, so welcome back. See you next week, Susan
Kathy & Rich
on 2/28/06 7:01 pm - Fairfax, VA
Love your new picture, Susan! Looking great! Kathy
Susan E.
on 3/1/06 8:21 am - Purcellville, VA
Thanks Kathy, it took them a very long time to post it. See you next week. Susan
cappymoon
on 2/28/06 10:34 pm - Northern, VA
Hey Girl! Nice new pic!! Looks like the Susan I know Thanks for the welcome back and I will see you at the support group meeting on Monday! (I think my sister is going with me as well!) Dianna
Susan E.
on 3/1/06 8:25 am - Purcellville, VA
Great news about your sister. I may be bringing my friend and co-worker. She is having lap-band at Fairfax tomorrow. She may or may not be up to it. I hope she is. How is your father doing? Any prices on plastics? Please share your info. I could use some fixen. Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views