well I am still here even lurkin

akasha2u
on 2/27/06 11:57 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
i read here alot but havent had much productive to say lately but today I got a little bit of news. As some know I found out I was pregnant about 6-7 months out..so obviously my weight loss had to be stopped with extra meals and supplements. I was 212 when i found out i was pregnant, I dropped to 199 (which was short lived) and now sit at about 210. I am 6 months pregnant and here is the GOOD news I am having a little girl (who btw is right on par with weight and development.) We are very excited to say the least. I just wanted to let people know I was still out here and just busy getting ready for baby which is due june 15thish Good luck all with your goals and grats to all the recent ops
Pat F.
on 2/28/06 12:08 am - Richmond, VA
Trish, congrats you sound like you are doing good. Don't worry too much about your weight once you have the baby it will start to come off slowly but it will happen. Glad to see you on the VA board keep checking us out and I go to the post-op pregnant board. Have a nice time the rest of your pregency.
akasha2u
on 2/28/06 12:12 am - Virginia Beach, VA
thanks you and kat have really inspired me with out all the stories and support this would be very nerve racking..
Ms Court
on 2/28/06 12:41 am - Remington, VA
Congrats Trish. So glad to hear that everything is going so well and your little girl will be here soon. You are an inspiration to me & my hope of pregnancy after WLS. Courtney 12 1/2 weeks out - 58 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 2/28/06 1:56 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Trish - That is awesome . Please keep us posted on you and baby girl . You are in our thoughts !!! Hugs, Natalie
(deactivated member)
on 2/28/06 7:58 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Trish - long time no type!!! Hey? Don't let "nothing productive to say" keep you from posting. Heck, it's never stopped me before. I still manage to ramble non-stop, productive or not, with each of my replies. Ive never viewed the "local message boards" as only a source to "share weight loss surgery information" ...it's also a source to STAY IN TOUCH with friends and to UPDATE others on our day to day. You have a lot to be sharing and updating us with, like the little blessing (girl) in your belly!!! So STOP lurking and start POSTING, missy ma'am! CONGRATULATIONS to you, hubby and family - June will be here before you know it. Hugs - Lei
akasha2u
on 2/28/06 9:15 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
yeah June isnt fast enough for me. I got so excited after the news I went out and bought a lovely summer dress, bonnet, and matching white dress with pink touches on it to bring the baby home in...of course she will be the most beautiful baby in the whole world, at least until the next one is born to some other mom . This btw is the baby's 4d imaging, usually they are done at about 32 weeks or so but I got one at 25 not the best but I really can see so much http://www.bremers.biz/images/baby/babyface.jpg I want this over so i can sort of get on with what I was doing with personal goals though a baby was one of the goals I sort of thought it wouldnt really happen, ever really. Since my arrival in Virginia I have had 2 footsurguries so I could walk after my WLS, the WLS so I could get the tubal reversal and pretty much look like me again..not skinny just recongize myself in the mirror, and a tubal reversal (obviously successful). 4 surguries in less then 2 years and the delivery of a baby is June, I know all the hot spots in the hospital at this point that is for sure. They know me so well in some areas they dont even ask for my ID at check in. So it will be very nice to resume normalacy but sadly just when I stop going to the doctors the new baby will need her mountain of shots and maintence never a dull moment. I look forward to being able to go out dancing or something right now I sort of avoid smoky areas..for obvious reasons. I been wanting to make some of the events but let me tell you pregnancy after WLS is a new ball of fatigue...I been soo tired..I got tons to do..nesting like a mad woman..though i swear it seems like nothing gets done..i just keep ripping things apart and buying new ones haha so yeah my budget sucks but hey this might be my last baby ever that all mine right, so the skys the limit hugs to you all again
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views