3 months today

TammyNVA
on 2/28/06 6:55 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Way to go, Elvra!! Here's to crossing legs!! To tell you the truth, I've never really been able to cross my legs comfortably, and so it doesn't come natural to me. My doctor said the thyroid would be a life-time thing, but am so happy everything else is getting back to NORMAL (whatever that is!?!?) 27 Pounds... YAHOOO to YOU!! Tammy
Pat F.
on 2/27/06 11:41 pm - Richmond, VA
Tammy you are doing GREAT away the pounds. Keep up the good work. By the time 1 yr gets here you will doing great and looking great as well.
TammyNVA
on 2/28/06 6:57 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Yep, away the pounds!! My brother and I were talking the other night about our annual family reunion on Memorial Day weekend when we get together with aunt, uncles, cousins, and their kids each year in PA. If I continue with my 20 pound per month average, I should be nearing the 100 pound mark around then!! They are going to be in for a SHOCK!! It's so fun to think about (they are all very supportive!!) Thanks for your encouragement! Tammy
Ms Court
on 2/28/06 12:38 am - Remington, VA
Congrats Tammy. You are doing so great. Courtney 12 1/2 weeks out - 58 lbs
TammyNVA
on 2/28/06 6:59 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Courtney, YOU TOO!! Congratulations on your anniversary YAHOOOO For 58 POUNDS!! Hugs, Tammy
Chyanne2u
on 2/28/06 11:42 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Tammy, I am so glad to see you list of accomplishments. I can only imagine how excited you feel with all these wonderful changes. I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see you at the support group meeting Thursday night. It should be a great time and I am bringing my camera so I can take a picture of you. I thought that would be a good way for me and you (I will e mail you the pics) to see from month to month how much you are changing. Congrats again in all your accomplishments!!!! I am so thrilled for you. Love ya bunches Kathy
TammyNVA
on 2/28/06 7:01 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Kathy, The camera is a great idea! I am the worlds worst when it comes to taking pictures. I even got a digital camera a couple of years ago, but RARELY use it... my daughter uses it a lot, however. See ya Thursday! Hugs, Tammy
*~Tigger~ *
on 2/28/06 8:03 pm - Staunton, VA
Way to go, Tammy! JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views