3 months today

TammyNVA
on 2/27/06 8:13 pm - Chesterfield, VA
I seems like a lifetime ago and it seems like yesterday when I had WLS!! Truly, I feel like I got my life back... and I'm making the most of it. As of today, I: Lost 64 pounds FOREVER Have Perfect blood sugar levels with NO medication Had my blood pressure medicine significantly reduced Can cross my LEGS!! Walk up and down the stairs in my house, frequently Have extra space in the bed (more to roll around with Hubby ) Slide right through spaces I wouldn't have even tried before (like between close tables in a restaurant) Have so much energy, I wear people around me out Stand UP for myself more and more Have a completely new wardrobe that won't fit me in a month Receive positive comments and complements on a daily basis (?!?!) Have made some of the best friends of my life right here at OH VA board Would have WLS all over again Am happy to be ALIVE!! Happy 3 month anniversary to me! to all my WLS sisters and brothers Tammy 301/237/150ish surgery date/TODAY/personal goal
(deactivated member)
on 2/27/06 8:48 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Tammy ~ Thats a WONDERFUL list of accomplishments in such a short amount of time. Congrats to you and all the special moments you're experiencing now and those yet to come. Happy 90 days to ya' - you're officially beyond the "probation period" Hugs - Lei
TammyNVA
on 2/28/06 6:46 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Lei, And thank YOU for the support and encouragement along the way!! Love ya, Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 2/27/06 8:57 pm - Remington, VA
Hey Tammy! Your success is awesome! YOu deserve the best! Happy for ya! Kirsten
TammyNVA
on 2/28/06 6:50 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Kirsten! Still prayin' on that appeal for ya!! Hugs, Tammy
Kathy & Rich
on 2/27/06 9:15 pm - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations, Tammy! You are doing fabulously! Best wishes, Kathy
TammyNVA
on 2/28/06 6:51 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Kathy, and thank you too for all your advice. Hope you are healing well. Keeping you in my prayers! Hugs, Tammy
wanda
on 2/27/06 11:12 pm
Yeah Tammy!!! You are AWESOME! Hugs, Wanda
TammyNVA
on 2/28/06 6:52 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks, Wanda my friend!! Hey, we've GOT to get together!!! Miss ya! Hugs, Tammy
elvera
on 2/27/06 11:32 pm - LaPlata, MD
Tammy, That's great!!!!! I am 1 month out and my sugar is also normal no more meds and my blood pressure is good to. My thyroid is stable, I do take synthroid but that is it. Hopeully my zocor will also be gone soon. Oh and I can also CROSS MY LEGS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS. I've lost 27 pounds since jan.31. We're on our way to health!!!! YA HOO......
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views