Hey how is everyone??

kizie23
on 2/26/06 9:40 am - blacksburg, VA
Hey everyone I have not posted in a while, just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing well. Having some problems with my weight not wanting to get off me. It seems like I stall a lot, and then when the weight does decided to come off again its only one or two pounds. I guess in all, I should not be discouraged, I am down 62lbs since surgery and 91lbs since October. I was also wondering since I know there are people of all different pre-op and post op dates on here, how many calories a day is everyone getting. I have used fitday.com and the most I have gotten was almost 700 in one day. I honestly think that is too many,but on the brighter side, its way less than what I use to get in one day. So, any one that would like to share I would love to read. Hope everyone had a good weekend, and an even better week. Melissa
A10sFrau
on 2/26/06 10:55 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hi Melissa!, You have lost way more than I have! I eat between 600-800 cal per day, usually between 600-700. Lost only two pounds in 3 + weeks, but was finally down 2 pounds this a.m. You are doing a great job losing. Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views