Moving to Va beach on the 10th....

Lori Vandiver
on 2/25/06 8:39 am - Newport News, VA
Anyone want to meet??? I know a lil freaky but I'm gonna need all the friends I can get as my hubby is reporting to a ship!! Well, to tell ya a lil bout me I'm 31 years old been married to my man for 12 years and I have 5 lil ones ages 9-2!! I can't wait to move back We were there for 6 years before moving to Fl and I'm just so ready to be away from hurricane central..lol Well, if anyone wants to talk PLEASE feel free to e-mail me I'd LOVE to hear from ya!!! Bye, Lori
shellypoe
on 2/25/06 9:17 am - virginia beach, VA
i would welcome you as a new friend over!! my hubby i stationed at nas ocean. we live in midway manor housing, have you gotten on the list? you need to its great over here.i loved pensacola sooo beautiful. we lived in jax. fla. welcome back and email me anytime. shelly, hope to hear from you!!!
Lori Vandiver
on 2/25/06 9:44 am - Newport News, VA
We were up there on the 12th of Feb and went to the housing office. Well, with having 5 kids I thought ya know that they'd help us out a lil with housing, Well, NOPE no help at all they basically told us if we wanted we could come there and live in the Navy Lodge for how ever long it takes for them to get us in housing!! Well, as GREAT as Navy Lodge is.. I can't see living there for 2-3 mths!! where would my kids go to school?? Ya know Anywho we found a BEAUTIFUL house out off Lynhaven and Indian River Rd. Its 4 BR and BEAUTIFUL!! I'm excited I can't wait!! I'm in Navy Housing here and its so small its sad, so I'm lookin forward to the extra room!! I think we have like 1400 square ft here we're gonna have 2000 at the house!! Well, I've gotta get my lil ones to bed hope to talk to ya soon, Lori
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/26/06 6:45 am - Danville, VA
Hi Lori....welcome back to Virginia...well on the 10th. I live in Danville which is about 4 hours away but would love to be your friend. I love VA but would love to go back to Roanoke...Well have a wonderful and safe trip... hugs Betsy
Lori Vandiver
on 2/26/06 10:21 pm - Newport News, VA
Thanks I can't wait. I'm so ready for it to be done and over with!! I have so much to do and not enough time.. There NEVER seems to be enough time in the day!! We live in Navy Housing down here and I'm having to call a cleaner today to get them to come out and tell me how much they are gonna charge me I'd do it myself but they are ridiculus about what they want cleaned so I'd rather pay someone and know that its done right the first time!! Well, I have to run right now KIDS..:lol talk to ya soon, Lori
Kennie29
on 2/26/06 11:18 am - Chesapeake, VA
Hi!!! My name is Kenitra but I go by Kennie and I live in Chesapeake, about 15 mins from Virginia Beach. I am married, I have 4 girls and a stepdaughter which make 5 all together..lol!!! My husband got out the Navy, worked for the Navy Yard for 7 years and now is working in Iraq as a Supervisor so I am home by myself with the little ones most of the time. I had surgery on the 6th and he is home with me now but he leaves on March 15th and I won't see him again until September!!!! Feel free to email me and I look forward to meeting you!! Welcome back!!!!!!! Love, Kennie
Lori Vandiver
on 2/27/06 9:26 am - Newport News, VA
Hi Kennie nice to meet ya!! Sounds like you and me are in the same boat( pardon the pun) My hubby goes to the ship when we get there so I won't be seeing much of mine either!! I have 5 lil ones (1 boy 4 girls) Ages 9, 7, 5 3, 2 its a hand full sometimes but they are my Love!! Well, I hope to hear from you soon Talk to ya later, Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views