New Meet & Greet Info

prissy25
on 2/24/06 10:05 am - Barboursville, VA
There have been some suggestions for different locations for the Meet & Greets. The owner of the Mexican Restaurant here in Charlottesville has opened one there in Richmond for whoever wants to host the next meet & greet I have his information and he can accomidate (sp) over 200 he has a dance floor and all so give me a shout for info and Ill give to you so you can plan the next meet.
SlimminShannon
on 2/24/06 10:12 am - Richmond, VA
There is also a mexican place here called casa grande on broad street. They are really cheap and the food is awesome. It is the best mexican I have had.
Christine Hood
on 2/24/06 12:03 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
when are ya'll coming to the beach!!
cappymoon
on 2/24/06 1:17 pm - Northern, VA
Hey, I am coming to the beach in April...interested in getting together?? Dianna
Christine Hood
on 2/24/06 1:45 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Diana. Yes ma'am!! That would definitely be cool to hang out! I was HOPING to have my surgery in April (thinking positive about the whole approval thing) but I heard a rumor that my surgeon's office is now booking May and June so looks like I'll still be patiently (yeah right) waiting in April...When in April are you coming? BTW, Thanks for the myspace ADD! Christine
Tam
on 2/25/06 4:36 am - Richmond, VA
I'll be at VA Beach in April, too. Got a whole week to spend there! Let me know when you are going. I'll be there the second week of April. I missed the meet n greet in Charlottesville, but tell me what all is involved in "hosting" one. I may be up for a challenge! We will have to see. {hugs} Tammy 10 months post op (today!) -169 lbs
Ernurse323
on 2/25/06 5:00 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Dianna. I live in Va Beach..My surgery date is march 7th..so April sometime would be great !!!
nitengale
on 2/27/06 6:25 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
Tell me when and where and I'll do what I can... I have spring fever so bad... I may just have to sneak down there with the icicles .... give me some notice so I can work out my schedule (10 weeks in advance)... thanks wanda
A10sFrau
on 2/24/06 10:20 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
I thought one of the reasons C'ville was chosen as a MnG site was that it was NOT Richmond or NoVa, where there are already lots of get togethers-- a place more convenient for the rest of us not in those areas. Oh well, you all have fun. Lois
(deactivated member)
on 2/28/06 9:23 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Lois . Yes , there are a lot of meet and greets here . But many of us travel long distances to be with our friends . Dianna and I traveled 2 hours to come to C-ville . Richmond is not that far from you all .. One hour from C-ville . I would love for you to come visit our town and meet everyone down here ... Many come from VA Beach too - or we go down there . I hope that you can find your way here as we would love to have you . Richmond is the center spot for most people in the state . I guess that is why maybe Richmond was a partial suggestion . Well - hope to see you one day in our beautiful city .. spring is coming and noting better than Monument Ave in the Spring time . Take care , Natalie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views