Updates!

spaceystacey
on 2/24/06 9:47 am - Littleton, NC
Hi everyone! I know I havent been around much lately. I've been putting in full time hours at my new part-time job while we get the store ready to open. After a long stall, I've lost 6 pounds in the last week. I am on my feet and running around 8 solid hours a day. I have been struggling a bit to get in all the protien. I've figured out that if I make a double serving protien shake in the morning that it will last me until about lunchtime. In the two mornings that I didn't do this last week, I felt tired and lethargic. I drink the shake very slowly throughout the morning, so I hope I am absorbing it all. I start drinking it at about 6:30 and don't fini**** until about 11 or so. I am 3 pounds away from my next goal, -100 pounds. The end of this month marks my six month wls anniversary and I would love to see this goal by then. It really still seems attainable. The thing that most blows my mind, however, is the fact that I only have 40 pounds to go until I reach my personal goal. It would be great if I could reach that by the end of May, but I think I am being too ambitious! Some good news, and I hope I don't jinx myself by saying this, but I think we are close to selling this house! Our realtor said she has a client that is very interested. Pease say a prayer for us. We are so ready to move and the house has been for sale since before Thanksgiving. This morning, as Brian and I were laying in bed, he told me how beautiful I am. He is such a wonderful husband! Then he really threw me for a loop and started calling me skinny after he discovered that I really do have hip bones. I had seriously forgotten what they felt like too. It was wonderful to be able to find them again! Anyway, I thought I would just give an update and a quick hello to everyone. I have really missed the boards and feel so disconnected lately. Hopefully work will calm down soon and I will have more time again. One last thing, if anyone is interested. I am working at the new Dick's Sporting Goods at Patrick Henry Mall. Next Sunday is a family and friends preview day for the employees. It will be the only time that they will let me share my discount with my friends. If anyone is interested in going, please send me an email! I hope you all have a great weekend! hugs, Stacey
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/24/06 9:28 pm - Danville, VA
Wow, Stacey...looks as though you are almost there~ I know you must be happy being so close to losing 100 pounds...it will sneak up on ya before you know it. Mine is coming off slow but I really expected it because of my metabolism and my age. Oh well, at least is is going down. Hugs, betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views