IM HOME AND IM ALIVE!!!

cheryl_jagow
on 2/24/06 6:30 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Hey everyone, im home from the hospital today. Everyday gets better they say. And so far it has. I cant wait to sleep in my own home tonight. I have pain in my stomach. I didnt have a lot of gas. But I did experience some. I ate a little eggs for breakfest and 1 oz of yogurt. I think im going to have broth for dinner tonight. I still havent had a bowel movement yet. Dr spencer is a great guy (my surgon) and john (his assistant) they both came to the hospital 2 times a day. I have been trying to walk a little at home. Im afraid I will get a blood clot. I dont want to get that.
Ernurse323
on 2/24/06 7:37 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Cheryl !!!! CONGRATS !!!!!! I am so happy for you !!! Lots of hugs and prayers for quick healthy healing !! Dana
spaceystacey
on 2/24/06 9:13 am - Littleton, NC
Welcome to the losing side! I am so happy for you! I wish you a quick and speedy recovery and a wonderful journey! hugs, Stacey
Christine Hood
on 2/24/06 12:06 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Congrats Cheryl! Welcome home! Glad to hear that you are doing well. Keep us posted on your progress. Christine
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/24/06 9:24 pm - Danville, VA
Good Morning, Cheryl....So glad to see you back and on the losing side. It is an amazing journey so hold on for the ride of your life. Glad everything went well for you. Keep us updated on your progress...Welcome to the losing side!!! Hugs, Betsy
A10sFrau
on 2/24/06 10:39 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
It was a week post surgery before I had a bowel movement. It will happen, have no fear. AND, congratulations! Loser! Lois
TammyNVA
on 2/25/06 12:00 am - Chesterfield, VA
Welcome home Cheryl!! Walking is good for so many things, including helping to get your bowels moving again. Water/drinking will help as well. Good luck and keep focusing on healing! Tammy
Susan E.
on 2/25/06 5:25 am - Purcellville, VA
Yeah, Welcome home. Rest up, drink your water and get your protein in. Hugs, Susan
Preciousskin
on 2/25/06 11:20 am - VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
I'm happy to hear you made it home from surgery!!!
Kennie29
on 2/26/06 11:28 am - Chesapeake, VA
Welcome home!!! All my love, Kennie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views