TGIF's Sensless Questions!

Dave
on 2/24/06 4:58 am - Palmyra, VA
Hi Lei! Here's mine: ? Do you have a "unique" talent that people don't know about you? Hey?..we KNOW you do, now spill it! I am secretly the world's greatest lover! ? What's your all time favorite song? Fleetwood Mac's Rumors - anything on the album. ? What's one thing you're a SORE loser at? Golf - when it costs me $$$! ? Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? Hate it but I curl. ? Showers or Baths? Only showers (baths once a decade with Nat) ? What's your favorite HUMUROUS quote? [let's laugh a little] All my favorites are very serious. (truly) ? Favorite cartoon character? Yogi Bear ? What are your plans for the weekend? Spending "quality time" with my wife, golf Saturday morning, more quality time and relaxing with the family.
(deactivated member)
on 2/24/06 5:52 am - Grass Doghouse by da' beach, VA
? Do you have a "unique" talent that people don't know about you? Hey?..we KNOW you do, now spill it! Since I can't mention what I'm REALLY talented at, I'll just say that there is nothing that floats on the water that I cannot drive. ? What's your all time favorite song? "Imagine" by John Lennon ? What's one thing you're a SORE loser at? Backgammon...I don't lose, I merely let others win from time to time. ? Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? Depends on my mood and where I am. At home, I generally twirl it...elsewhere I usually cut it. ? Showers or Baths? Showers, unless its a jacuzzi tub! ? What's your favorite HUMUROUS quote? [let's laugh a little] "Ya ever notice how THEIR stuff is CHIT and YOUR chit is STUFF? e.g. "Hey...get your CHIT out of there so I can put my STUFF down!" -George Carlin ? Favorite cartoon character? "Where's the Kaboom?? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering KABOOM!!! -Marvin Martian ? What are your plans for the weekend? Spending it with my wife....oh, and doing the carpets while she's at a baby shower! Have a great weekend y'all!! Lei and I are outta here for the evening! -Paul
(deactivated member)
on 2/24/06 6:11 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
**** DISCLAIMER --- THE ANSWERS THAT APPEAR FOR PAT BIRDSONG ARE FOR ME TINK -- SHE LOGGED IN AND FORGOT TO CHANGE BACK TO ME *** WE SHARE THIS PC !!! ? Do you have a "unique" talent that people don't know about you? Hey?..we KNOW you do, now spill it! I play piano - have been playing since I was 3 ? What's your all time favorite song? Yes I Am - By Mellisa Etherege ? What's one thing you're a SORE loser at? Spades ? Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? Got me there-- Do not eat spagehetti ? Showers or Baths? Baths ? What's your favorite HUMUROUS quote? [let's laugh a little] OH Sh..Balls ? Favorite cartoon character? Tinkerbell ? What are your plans for the weekend? Tonight I have a date ( X Pro Soccer Player .. ) I hope . Off to an Awesome Mardi Gras Party tommorow night . Sunday - Home to rest my sore aching neck and head . I probably should stay in this weekend .. but I gots to go .. !!!
MrsTonyaBrown
on 2/24/06 6:03 am - Jacksonville, FL
? Do you have a "unique" talent that people don't know about you? Hey?..we KNOW you do, now spill it! Does a sexual thing count? And personally, I can't describe it here. Needless to say hubby will never cheat because he knows he'll never get this again if I catch him. ? What's your all time favorite song? I know the song, but can't think of the band name or the title. The video has a guy standing on a roof in a place like Queens (like 5 story building with a fire escape) and he's standing on the edge looking down with his arms out to his side. Pigeons fly up and he's singing about how no one notices him and he wonders why there's no else around. God, can't think of the song, but every time I hear it, I cry because for a long, long time, that was me, on that roof edge, just waiting for the stray breeze to push me over. ? What's one thing you're a SORE loser at? PVP gaming. LOL. I don't know if anyone of you know what that is, but I play World of Warcraft online with my husband and some friends and I hate it when another real life player kills me. I don't mind the computer generated toons killing me but not a real person. ? Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? Can't eat spaghetti but when I could before my surgery, I didn't twirl or cut. I made it thick enough to slurp. ? Showers or Baths? Showers for speed, baths for relaxing. ? What's your favorite HUMUROUS quote? [let's laugh a little] "Wherever you go, there you are." That Brady Family movie ? Favorite cartoon character? Sailor Moon ? What are your plans for the weekend? Lots of exercising, computer gaming, the mall, and our one treat for the week: Pizza! (I so relish that half of a slice I can manage) Tonya
spaceystacey
on 2/24/06 9:11 am - Littleton, NC
Hi Everyone! ? Do you have a "unique" talent that people don't know about you? Hey?..we KNOW you do, now spill it! - Kind of along Tonya's lines... *cough* Ask the hubby! ? What's your all time favorite song? - Anything by the Barenaked Ladies ? What's one thing you're a SORE loser at? - Anything my husband and I play together. I absolutely hate losing to him. ? Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? - mmmm pasta! I used to twirl it. Since my surgery I cut up two to three strands and eat it with mostly meat. ? Showers or Baths? - Normally showers because I hate our bathtub. Once we move to the new house I am sure that will change. I will have a brand spankin' new, big 'ol garden tub. I can't wait! ? What's your favorite HUMUROUS quote? [let's laugh a little] - "You know, it's a funny thing about that white speck on top of chicken s**t. It is chicken s**t too!" From the movie "Pure Country" about lies. ? Favorite cartoon character? - Spongebob Squarepants ? What are your plans for the weekend? - I have the whole house to myself all weekend while the hubby and son are at the lake. Tonight I am going to curl up with a good book. I am working 8-5 tomorrow and have no plans for tomorrow night. Sunday is cleaning and laundry day. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! hugs, Stacey
SlimminShannon
on 2/24/06 10:18 am - Richmond, VA
? Do you have a "unique" talent that people don't know about you? Hey?..we KNOW you do, now spill it! Well I found out yesterday that I can put new tile down all by myself..LOL. I am good at photography. ? What's your all time favorite song? I don't have just one. I love Freebird, Linger by the Cranberries.. Heck I dunno I like music. ? What's one thing you're a SORE loser at? Hmmmm. I dunno. ? Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? Cut ? Showers or Baths? If the goal is to get clean then a nice hot shower, but I love to relax in a hot tub. ? What's your favorite HUMUROUS quote? [let's laugh a little] Opinions are like ******** Everyone has them and they all stink. ? Favorite cartoon character? Dora. I dunno..LOL ? What are your plans for the weekend? Same as everyweekend. CLean the house, go to church.
track
on 2/24/06 1:21 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
? Do you have a "unique" talent that people don't know about you? Well...might be wrong forum...but years spent in monastic settings have given me an amazing ability to prolong the umm...senusual pleasure side...of the more intimate moments.... ? What's your all time favorite song? Inna Gadda Da Vidda...(please see reference to question no. 1 above...) ? What's one thing you're a SORE loser at? Not that much of a sore loser...but I hate to lose on account of stupidity. ? Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? Pasta...never touch it...but back in the old days...twirl...definitely twirl... ? Showers or Baths? A nice soothing, relaxing soaking tub, liberally interspersed with oils and lotions, shared with your partner, of course...which can lead to references to question no. 1 and 2...as above...(can be discussed in a different forum...) ? What's your favorite HUMUROUS quote? [let's laugh a little] "When I go, I want to go peacefully in my sleep.Not screaming and carrying on like the rest of the yahoos in the back of the car!". ? Favorite cartoon character? A close tie between Marvin the Martian and Foghorn Leghorn...that's a joke son, I say....that's a joke!! ? What are your plans for the weekend? Aside from having to work for the municipality saturday, attending a retirement party for a good friend saturday night, and doing some serious reading and studying sunday....fun stuff...nothing mind boggling...after I work out and doing the bicycling thang....
hollydecarlo
on 2/24/06 10:30 pm - hopewell, VA
What's your all time favorite song? any of fleetwood mac's songs i love stevie nicks. ? What's one thing you're a SORE loser at? im spoiled and hate not getting my way. ? Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? twirl im italian wouldn't do it any other way. ? Showers or Baths? love both ? What's your favorite HUMUROUS quote? [let's laugh a little] don't have one ? Favorite cartoon character? chilly willy ? What are your plans for the weekend? relax relax
A10sFrau
on 2/24/06 11:24 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Talent--Hula! Song--The Lemon Song, Led Zeppelin Loser--Sore LOSER at nothing Spaghetti--cut Shower--Can't stand the thought of sitting in dirty water Quote--"When they are out to get you, paranoid is just good thinking". --Dr. Johnny Fever Cartoon--Bart or Homer Simpson Plans--MOTORCYLING TODAY ! grading papers tomorrow Lois
TammyNVA
on 2/24/06 11:55 pm - Chesterfield, VA
? Do you have a "unique" talent that people don't know about you? **well... played the violin A LOT growing up, gave it up after HS graduation... dug it out last year to lend to my cousin's daughter and DARN if I couln't still play halfway decent (not bad after not touching it for over 25 years!!) ? What's your all time favorite song? **This is impossible, so I have chosen 3 that represent me: Sentimental/Emotional: My Heart Will Go On by Celion Dion Nostaligic: Hotel California by the Eagles (teenager during the 70's and Hotel California tour was my first "grown up" concert) Newly released: Fireflies by Faith Hill ? What's one thing you're a SORE loser at? **well...I'm not REALLY a sore loser, but I hate to lose, period ? Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? **When I ate spaghetti, either, depending on my mood and what I was wearing ? Showers or Baths? **Showers for getting clean, baths for relaxing... and I DO have a jacuzzi garden tub... it's GREAT! ? What's your favorite HUMUROUS quote? [let's laugh a little] **I don't know... I'm more witty than humurous ? Favorite cartoon character? **Don't really have a favorite cartoon characters, but I love Disney movies ? What are your plans for the weekend? **Saturday morning boxing up clothes and sending off to a few people; Saturday afternoon eye doctor appointment; Sunday church... may meet up with Tammy C for a clothing exchange. I really SHOULD finish getting the Christmas decorations put away (I know, it's the end of February!) My hubby and I were going to a Wine and Appetizer party last night, but my pouchy was acting up and I was just plain tired.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views