TGIF's Sensless Questions!

(deactivated member)
on 2/24/06 1:30 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello friends ~ I was happily reminded (thanks to Sharon Q) that today really IS Friday and not Thursday! How's that for a pleasant surprise? Im still a bit OFF on my days this week. With the short week courtesy of us being in *****oteaugue and most people having it off, I'm lagging behind! Anyway - 'nuff on that, let's get to today's TGIF's Senseless Questions! ? Do you have a "unique" talent that people don't know about you? Hey?..we KNOW you do, now spill it! ? What's your all time favorite song? ? What's one thing you're a SORE loser at? ? Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? ? Showers or Baths? ? What's your favorite HUMUROUS quote? [let's laugh a little] ? Favorite cartoon character? ? What are your plans for the weekend? Have fun playing and sharing - I look forward to learning more about each of you and Im sure others will as well. Have a great weekend, oh and remember to smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ....it's FRIDAY!!!! Hugs ~ Lei .
Ms Court
on 2/24/06 1:54 am - Remington, VA
Okay here we go. ? Do you have a "unique" talent that people don't know about you? Hey?..we KNOW you do, now spill it! None that are appropriate to discuss on this board. ? What's your all time favorite song? Baby's got her blue jeans on & Older Woman are Beautiful Lovers ? What's one thing you're a SORE loser at? Not very coordinated so I am used to losing so I don't get overly upset. ? Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? Both ? Showers or Baths? Usually showers unless I am in the mood to super unwind. ? What's your favorite HUMUROUS quote? [let's laugh a little] Hate the playa & the game. ? Favorite cartoon character? Marvin the Martian ? What are your plans for the weekend? Relax Hope everyone has a great weekend. Courtney 12 weeeks out - 55 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 2/24/06 1:55 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
. ? Do you have a "unique" talent that people don't know about you? Hey?..we KNOW you do, now spill it! I'm fluent in the Hula (Hawaiian Dance). It was pretty much a "requirement" growing up on the islands and attending the local schools. Took 4 years in lieu of PE classes and then another 3 years, on my own. That ALL being said? Haven't done it in about 10 years, the last time was at my brothers funeral. It was part of celebrating his life, rather then mourning his death. Although it's been awhile and crackling knees is an understatement, I suspect It would ALL come back once Keali'i Raechel started singing. ? What's your all time favorite song? "I hope you dance" by Leann Wormack (sp) Ive always wanted that to be the song Keoni and I dance to for the "mother/son" song at his wedding. ? What's one thing you're a SORE loser at? Ugh - I dunno!?! I don't like being wrong (who does?) I don't like losing in general (who does?) ? Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? Both! I break them in half before I cook them, then I twirl the smaller strands around my spoon. Have to admit, pasta does NOT sit well with me, even 3 years out, so I tend to twirl 4 or 5 spoonfulls, then it's "nothing but the meat (sauce) babeeeeeee"! ? Showers or Baths? Showers - only cause I hate the tub we have. Our next house WILL have a huge walk in shower and a GI-HUGIC sauna/tub (kinda like the one at the hotel in *****oteague, last week) ..even if it's the biggest room in the grass shack, it's gonna exist! ? What's your favorite HUMUROUS quote? [let's laugh a little] "Careful the toes you step on today, could be connected to the a$$ you kiss tomorrow" ? Favorite cartoon character? Hands down - the SHREK characters (although it used to be Mr & Mrs Tazz). I love the DONKEY and DRAGON in shrek - reminds me a LOT of me and Paul. lol, long story and NO Im not gonna bore you with it (now). ? What are your plans for the weekend? Heading dinner with Wendy G. and Carole T. - Me'hican food and their signature Margarita's then we're all meeting my hubby at the Comedy club for some laughs! Tomorrow, a baby shower for one of our VA Board Members (Teresa Ipshording - she's got that adorable preggers glow about her, just gorgeous) then maybe some dancing and drinks later tomorrow night. Not sure yet. Oh and for those of you going to the "Mardi Gras Party" ...have a blast, wish we could have made it too. Stay safe, dance, party, drink a lil drink for me ....and SHARE the photos! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee for now - Lei .
Teresa Isphording
on 2/24/06 12:23 pm - Knotts Island, NC
Hey Lei, I can't wait to see you and the girls tomorrow! I had another ultra sound today and have the cutest 3D picture of my little ones face with fingers in the mouth as usual. I'll have the pictures with me tomorrow, just remind me to show you. (Preggo brain doesn't work well these days) I'll get them scanned and put up on my website when I do the ones from the shower. Thank you for the 'she's got that adorable preggers glow about her, just gorgeous' comment. Not feeling very glowy or gorgeous most days just round. LOL Hugs Teresa 38 Days till Little One is Due!!
Kitty Kat
on 2/24/06 2:19 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya Lei! H-A-P-P-Y F-R-I-D-A-Y! ? Do you have a "unique" talent that people don't know about you? Hey?..we KNOW you do, now spill it! LMAO...um writing scribbles to paper... ? What's your all time favorite song? Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You - Stevie Nicks ? What's one thing you're a SORE loser at? Video games WHEN I play them... ? Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? I don't eat spaghetti ANYMORE.... ? Showers or Baths? Oh baby the hotter, longer and steamier the better...showers or baths... ? What's your favorite HUMUROUS quote? [let's laugh a little] don't really have one... ? Favorite cartoon character? Power Puff Girls any of the 3 ? What are your plans for the weekend? hahahahahaha walking, visiting Beth tonight, walking, getting my 2nd tat (I hope), walking, going to see a band Sat night, walking, Sun relaxing (yeah right) and walking. Hmmmm think there's a pattern? Hugs, Kitty Kat
LadyDiane
on 2/24/06 2:34 am - Richmond, VA
Hello All, hope everyone is doing well ? Do you have a "unique" talent that people don't know about you? Hey?..we KNOW you do, now spill it! Ummmm ok well I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tounge it's stupid but funny! ? What's your all time favorite song? I have lots of favorite songs, right now I am partial to "Ordinary People" by John legend and Natasha Benningfield. It's hard to pick just one! ? What's one thing you're a SORE loser at? I hate being wrong ? Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? Mmm I miss carbs! I USED to twirl ? Showers or Baths? Showers, the hotter the better! ? What's your favorite HUMUROUS quote? [let's laugh a little] I don't know I have lots of little quotes, i just like being a wisea$$ ? Favorite cartoon character? Snoopy and the Peanuts gang ? What are your plans for the weekend? Friday, going to pick up my maid of honor dress for Bookies wedding (it had to be taken wayyyyy in, lol I love it) and then to bed cause I have a cold Sat, chilling then if I feel better hitting The Martini Bar downtown with some friends Sun, brunch downtown with friends from work, then gearing up for next week Trying to get my butt to the gym at least once (I gotta get back in the routine, I need a kick in the butt) Have a great weekend all! Hey Lei, I want to lear to Hula dance!
Cinderellen
on 2/24/06 3:50 am - Winterville, NC
? Do you have a "unique" talent that people don't know about you? Hey?..we KNOW you do, now spill it! ~I can still do a split, does that count? ? What's your all time favorite song? ~Held by Natalie Grant (for the moment) ? What's one thing you're a SORE loser at? ~Trivial Pursuit, but I rarely lose. ? Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? ~Twirl. ? Showers or Baths? ~Baths. ? What's your favorite HUMUROUS quote? [let's laugh a little] ~Advice for the day: If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: "Take two aspirin" and "Keep away from children." ? Favorite cartoon character? ~Bugs Bunny. ? What are your plans for the weekend? ~The prince and I are going to Washington, NC tomorrow morning, and then hopefully we are all going to an ECU baseball game. Then church on Sunday.
Lorraina M.
on 2/24/06 4:03 am - Ruther Glen, VA
Since I am beginning to live on this site (truthfully, I read it constantly) guess I will take part in the fun! Do you have a "unique" talent that people don't know about you? I like to think I am musical Hey?..we KNOW you do, now spill it! ? What's your all time favorite song? Layla ? What's one thing you're a SORE loser at? arguments with my hubby ? Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? twirl, it is against the law to cut spagetti! ? Showers or Baths? showers mostly, but a vanilla bubble bath sounds really good right now. ? What's your favorite HUMUROUS quote? [let's laugh a little] When love falls on a cow manure it sticks. ? Favorite cartoon character? gee, I haven't thought of this for a long time, when i was a kid it was Bullwinkle and Rocky ? What are your plans for the weekend? rest, take Spanky (my pup) to get groomed and go someplace nice for supper with the hubby.
Sharon Q.
on 2/24/06 4:25 am - Fredericksburg, VA
WELL, Been fighting with hubby all afternoon, so this took me awhile. ? Do you have a "unique" talent that people don't know about you? Hey?..we KNOW you do, now spill it! UMMMM, I'm a pretty good singer, thought I could be a real country star, but then the kids came... ? What's your all time favorite song?Eagles...........Last Resort ? What's one thing you're a SORE loser at? Any game I may be playing, or just life in general!!! I HATE TO LOSE!!!!! ? Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? When I used to do the carb thing I would twirl it, but break it up when cooking it too. ? Showers or Baths? Showers for sure, no time for baths. ? What's your favorite HUMUROUS quote? [let's laugh a little]Sorry, not feeling so funny right now. ? Favorite cartoon character? Wiley Coyotee ? What are your plans for the weekend? Hanging with my bestest girlfriend, who always makes me feel better. Thanks so much Lei, love Fridays and these senseless questions.
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/24/06 4:37 am - Danville, VA
Hi Lei....How fun....Miss ya girl. ? Do you have a "unique" talent that people don't know about you? Hey?..we KNOW you do, now spill it! Getting mixed up with losers....too big hearted ? What's your all time favorite song? That is a hard one....I love music...I think it would be ""Invincible" by Pat Benatar. ? What's one thing you're a SORE loser at? Putt Putt....hehe Also in divorces... ? Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? Don't eat it anymore but used to twirl... ? Showers or Baths? Right now I prefer Showers... ? What's your favorite HUMUROUS quote? [let's laugh a little] A friend is like a bra, close to your heart and very supportive. ? Favorite cartoon character? Tweety bird ? What are your plans for the weekend? Not a doggone thing except church on Sunday....another boring weekend I suppose...unless I get a hot date....heeeheee, any takers????
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views