Newest Wow

MrsTonyaBrown
on 2/23/06 10:11 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Okay, I've never been able to do this but I was talking to my husband this morning about some future goals since I finally broke the plateau I've been on for the past month. I crossed my legs!!!!! I was joking that I was getting more flexible and that my legs with my new workouts at the YMCA, would soon be slender enough to actually cross them and then I looked down and they were crossed!!! I started laughing hysterically. I was a size 22 or 24 when I graduated high school and I don't think I could cross my legs even back then, but I'm a size 24 now (I can fit 22, but barely) and I can cross them! Whooopee! Just had to share. Tonya 405-highest 379-surgery 270-current!!!! 180-goal
akasha2u
on 2/23/06 10:26 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
btw you look FANTASTIC.. i saw the new posted pictures in your profile..and i am also very happy to be able to cross my legs ( i missed doing it I used to have such nice legs, or so I was told...)
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/23/06 11:14 pm - Danville, VA
Tonya, you look amazing, Sweetie...I am soooo proud of you...keep them wow moments coming...you are doing great.... Hugs, Betsy
wanda
on 2/23/06 11:18 pm
Yeah Tonya! Being able to cross my legs has been a wonderful wonderful thing as a result of this surgery. Enjoy it!!! ~Wanda
Amy Z.
on 2/24/06 2:34 am - ALEXANDRIA, VA
Hello I just wanted to tell you how great you look!!! most people look older after lossing same weath, but you do not at all!!! you go~~ you really do look so much younger!!!! good luck and happy lossing!!! thanks me 317 surgery 225 now 170 goal
sylvia
on 2/24/06 9:11 am - Stafford, VA
That is a major wow moment! You look terrific - keep up the excellent work! Sylvia
spaceystacey
on 2/24/06 9:17 am - Littleton, NC
That's awesome, Tonya! I remember when I started doing that. I was so psyched! You are doing a fantastic job! I can see such a huge difference. And you look so much happier too! Keep up the great work! hugs, Stacey
A10sFrau
on 2/24/06 10:58 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
And, you look 10 years younger! Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views