Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie M.
on 2/23/06 3:17 pm - Hopewell, VA
The last time I was online it was pre consult then my computer crashed.....its all better now and its been a little over five months and I am happy to inform any who care that I am now a post op as of 9/26/2005 I am very happy to tell you all I am down 74 lbs and for the first time in over ten years my scale reads under 200 lbs.. (192) to be exact and I cant help but get on it everytime I go to the bathroom!!! I am so happy and want to thank all of you for sharing your info. This site is what really helped me decide to go through with this!
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/23/06 9:42 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Stephanie..I am sure glad to see you back online...glad to see that you have had the surgery and you are doing so wonderfully. 74 pounds is amazing....now you need to get a picture online so we can see your beautiful face..This site is wonderful and without my angels, I never would have been able to make it. Hugs, Betsy
Ms Court
on 2/23/06 10:11 pm - Remington, VA
Welcome back Stephanie. Congrats on all of your success while you where gone. Keep up the great work. Courtney 12 weeks out - 55 lbs
TammyNVA
on 2/24/06 7:32 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Welcome back Stephanie... AND congratulations on making it to ONEDERLAND!!! Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views