Hi everyone!

Judy B.
on 2/22/06 7:43 am - Marion, VA
I wanted to let you all know that I'm doing ok..other than the bad gas pain in my shoulder, chest and ribs. I am sore. The surgeon said my gallbladder wasn't functioning at all and it was real spongy with lots of sludge and stones inside. I can't eat very much and even water isn't tasting good. I am walking alot and percocet is my new best friend. (sorry betsy..lol) Love you all..Hope you are doing well! JudyB
MrsTonyaBrown
on 2/22/06 10:39 am - Jacksonville, FL
Judy, look at it this way. Once the gas goes away, you'll have lost some more weight. LOL. Hugs and glad everything came out okay. Love, Tonya
lookin2lose2
on 2/22/06 10:43 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Judy, It's so good to see you back on the board. You take Good Care of yourself! Jean
turtlegirl
on 2/22/06 11:43 am - In the middle of the woods, VA
Judy, so glad you're now on the other side of surgery! Hang in there, it gets better! Crystal
yvette223
on 2/22/06 8:26 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Glad to see you back on the board, you are in my prayers yvette
Betsy Anitahug
on 2/22/06 9:00 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...That is fine, let some drug take my place...LOL...if it helps, I am all for it...You just feel better...Love ya and talk to ya later. Hugs, Betsy
kammcdonald
on 2/22/06 10:11 pm - Norfolk, VA
Hi Judy..... I'm glad your surgery is over, and that from this point on, each day will only get better and better. Take good care of yourself, and hope you feel much better real soon!!!! *Kam*
prissy25
on 2/23/06 12:04 am - Barboursville, VA
Judy glad to see you back and doing well. Hang in there the pain and gas will be long gone and you will be feeling alot better.
Ms Court
on 2/23/06 1:21 am - Remington, VA
Glad to hear you are doing well Judy. Wishing a speedy recovery to you. Courtney 12 weeks out - 55 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views